- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1056 KB
- Print Length: 200 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BE6EKKA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,060,363 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Brand New Day - the highs and lows of starting a small business Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 200 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Also the lead up to the resignation is not fully documented and parts have been edited. Asking for key back when I still have a week to work= harassment, which Lara was very good at hence why her business was a revolving door of staff dramas. That's Lara's business/management style and it seem that most people who worked for her eventually decided not to. Successfull in not motivating staff and workplace harassment should be the title of the book.
I read so many books about new businesses that gloss over the hard and real stuff. They talk about the good things their business has done and leave you feeling like a bit of a failure.
This book helped me get into the mindset of a new business owner. I didn't learn anything immediately actionable, but I felt more confident as a small business owner and writer. I found the story really compelling, especially as I've watched her develop her brand on social media.
I think this will resonate with female business owners, but would be just as valuable for male readers.
Kirsty Dunphey, Author - Retired at 27, If I can do it anyone can Youngest Australia Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year, [...]
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Starting a Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Small Business & Entrepreneurship