- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International Asia Pte Ltd (2 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9814328200
- ISBN-13: 978-9814328203
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.6 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,864,423 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Brand Messiah Paperback – 2 May 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jonathan Gabay is a leading brands expert and author of Soul Traders. He comments regularly on national TV (ITV, Sky and BBC) and newspapers on current marketing and business issues
Top Customer Reviews
The blurb suggests that this is a work of fiction 'full of poignant characters.' It also suggests it is a 'fast-moving page-turner.' However, upon reading I have discovered that neither of these descriptions is true? This book is boring... two thirds in you'll still be waiting for a storyline and a character to care about. Perhaps that's how it is the world of branding/marketing...
Unfortunately, it was too factual, especially in the first half. The ending, however, was great. May be worth reading the first few chapters and the end. There are better books about the recession and economy out there. Try 'The Undercover Economist' for some non-fiction or 'A Week in December' for some fiction.
Reading this makes you realise where all your hard earn money has gone!
Superb! Thank you for opening my eyes. The Brand Messiah
The author teaches, and entertains.
My attitude towards how i achieve my goals changed because of this book. - Im set for greater success now than i ever was before.
Should be read by all in marketing who think they know about marketing.
Highly critical of what parts of the profession have now become, and those who populate them.