The Brand Ambassador Handbook: Learn How To Make Money Promoting Major Brands, Travel The World, & Have Fun! Paperback – 20 Dec 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Promo Rockstar group that Edwin mentions is just a simple group on Facebook - You can become a member in 10 seconds.[...]
Also watch out for the people that give this handbook a good review...they are friends with Edwin and of course will do him the favor of giving him a good review. You want an impartial opinion, which is what you're getting here.
If you are still really curious about this industry and how to get the "jobs," let me save you the time and money of reading this "Handbook" with the following resources that will allow you to get any "promo" gig you want.
- Join Brand Ambassadors and Clutch Media groups on Facebook for your respective city. I.E. Brand Ambassadors of Chicago, Brand Ambassadors of New York, CA-Los Angeles Clutch Media Group, etc. ALL the gigs are posted there!
- Check daily the Craigslist - Gigs - Events section in your respective city.
- Go to [...] daily to look for nationwide gigs.
- To get the format to write a "promotional" resume simply go to [...]
That's it. Good luck.
Look for similar items by category