BrainyDeal Broadcasting Studio Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm stand with Shock Mount
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable
- Can be mounted on the announcers' desk
- A standard microphone clip to mount any standard-sized handheld microphone
- A professional studio shock mount is included, to support large diaphragm condenser microphone
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This microphone arm stand will include the following five parts:
Scissor microphone arm stand
Standard microphone clip for handheld microphones
Crank style table mounting clamp
Professional studio shock mount for diaphragm condenser microphones
XLR male to female microphone cable
1. Made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable
2. Stable, Tough, and Affordable
3. Can be mounted on the announcers's desk
4. Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice-over sound studio and so on
5. The XLR male to female microphone cable is already installed hidden inside the boom arm tubing enhancing the scissor suspension microphone stand¡¯s overall appearance.
6. The double-braced arms add strength. Your microphone is held safely on this scissor arm microphone mount.
7. A standard microphone clip to mount any standard-sized handheld microphone
8. A professional studio shock mount is included, to support large diaphragm condenser microphone.
Each arm measures 9.8 inches
Extended up to 13.8 inches
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well built ... taking my handling every day and stayed together and strong.
May not stand up in professional studio with constant use , but for a home recording environment or single use in radio station
is ideal , exceptional value for money when you consider you get a shock mount and cable included ,
I'd buy another one .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well build stand for the price - the bolts take a firm hand to tighten all the way, condenser mics can be heavy and it stands up well.Published 4 months ago by William Ellis
Bit hard to set up. Was NOT made for a blue yeti Microphone, had to tamper around to eventually to get it to work. But does the job.Published on 26 Aug. 2014 by DanG
Buy the Broadcasting Studio for my son and the microphone thread is just broken. The Shockmount that came with it wouldn't even screw on. Read morePublished on 25 Dec. 2013 by Matt B.