- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Brain Rules for Baby (Updated and Expanded): How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five Paperback – 8 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Nina L. Shapiro, MD, UCLA School of Medicine
"An engaging and fun-to-read translation of the best research on child development and effective parenting. I gave Dr. Medina's book to my own son."
- Ginger Maloney, Ph.D, The Marsico Institute for Early Learning and Literacy
"John Medina uses a very readable and refreshing style to present parenting strategies in the context of factual scientific information."
- Jadene Wong, M.D., Stanford University School of Medicine
"If you've no room for another brain-development title, weed an old one to make room for this. Covering such topics as pregnancy, relationships, and "moral" babies, the book will educate even the most learned parents. Medina's humorous, conversational style make this an absolute please to read."
- Library Journal
"We recommend this book to all of our new-parent groups. With a gift for storytelling, Dr. Medina marries the science with practical advice that helps make sense of it all. Sleep-deprived parents still find time to read Brain Rules for Baby and love it."
- Laura Kussick, Executive Director, Program for Early Parent Support
About the Author
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I like the language and the humour of the author and the "seed and soil" differentiation. The chapter about the relation ship of the new parents is good to read if possible before birth. Annette
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Should be mandatory reading for all teachers, parents, and leaders.
Look for similar items by category