Customer reviews

on 1 June 2012
The white & mink is a lovely colour combination & looks very elegant. There is room for loads of beads & bracelets. Although each layer is separate they fit really well together as the bottom of one layer is shaped to fit into the recessed top of the next. Just remember to pick the box up from the bottom!

The top lidded section easily fits an entire bracelet with space for 18 beads and the bracelet in the centre. The clasp on mine is a little tight, but I imagine it will loosen with time. It closes with a press stud.

The middle 'Dimple' section stores 36 beads & that can be lifted with a ribbon tab to store a bracelet underneath. The 'dimple' mat is soft sponge & so isn't very firm. I only have a couple of beads in it at the moment, so I don't know how it will be stand up to being full - I can just see me pinging all the beads off as I try to lift it out!! Also if you put a bracelet in & then put the 'dimple' tray back on top it is a little bit tight. You certainly couldn't fit a bracelet with any beads on it underneath or even one that is a bit chunky.

The bottom section is very sturdy with 16 square sections which I find take several metal beads each. They are big enough for dangle type beads.

You can buy more layers separately if you need them. All in all it was a good buy, looks lovely & does the job well.
7 people found this helpful
on 17 August 2016
Lovely jewelry box set to which i put my Chamilia charms in. It comes in three parts and you just sit them on top of each other, just be warned there is nothing to fix the 3 parts together so watch how you carry it.
Just got space for a few more and i would buy more spacers to accommodate my hoard of charms
on 16 February 2013
These are some lovely boxes but the box lid came to me damaged, the latch is broken so does not clip in, I think some superglue might fix the problem but I am disappointed a 'luxury' item such as this would come broken in a fundamental way!

The boxes are lovely woth plenty of space for charms and other trinkets, very nice otherwise :)

Edit: I just fixed it with some superglue! Works fine :)
One person found this helpful
on 4 September 2016
Very pleased. I think this item is very well made. Also came the next day without clicking on next day delivery.
on 6 December 2017
Good value for money
on 30 December 2016
I ordered this after Christmas as I got a bracelet, charms and ring for Christmas. The box turned up within 48 hours. Well packaged and I love it! It's a lovely size. I ordered the white and grey colour. The small squares section is just the right size for the rings and earrings to fit into. Sooooo many spaces for charms.
on 23 March 2017
Excellent product, packaged and a brilliant idea as I can add layers to suit my wife's needs

Would an have recommended to everyone I know
on 26 January 2017
A gift and she loved it.
on 2 January 2015
Good but very easy to upset the whole thing, would be nice if there was a magnet or clip to hold together slightly.
on 8 January 2015
Great product to store Pandora charms, beads and bracelets. The box is compact but offers a lot of space to tiddy your collection. My only criticism concerns the upper lid : the ribbon holding the lid should be 3 mm longer to maintain it open correctly, instead of limiting the opening.