Customer reviews

3,128
Style: 60 Bags|Size: 5 L/Size B|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 15 May 2016
Perfect fit and good value. Much better than buying generic bags.

Update:
This is the second purchase of these now and I thought that as I found it hard the first time to make sure I had the correct size, I would try to help you if you are in the same position. You will see from the pictures that these really are a perfect fit so here are the dimensions of the bin.
Height is 67cm and diameter is 29cm (there is also an inside, plastic container that the bag sits in)

When you receive the pack, you just open the perforation on the side and take out the first bag then every one after that leaves the next ready to be picked. So leave in a drawer and there when needed. I find that the drawstring is pefect for when the bag is full and in addition, these do no rip unlike the cheaper variety that are available. Sometimes paying to get the right thing is really worth it, especially when they are as good a value as these are!
review image review image review image review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 July 2016
Fits your Brabantia bin perfectly so there are no vacuums caused at the crucial moment of pulling a full, dirty one out of your bin. Full marks in my opinion - no scrabbling over the floor for all the spilt tealeaves, potato peelings and worse. I have not found these to be of 'lesser' quality than those bought previously - this is the second time I have bought these from Amazon and I notice on other reviews that people have referred to them as thinner than previously. Perhaps I have never experienced the 'really good quality' ones that people refer to from earlier dates. Anyway, these do the job much better than any other substitutions I've bought from the supermarket. Good price at the moment too - trhere's 40 in this pack.
on 6 July 2016
Having just had heart failure at spending so much on a new bin, I thought it would be fitting to buy the bags that actually went with the bin. In this case H50-60l. Having just recovered from the purchase, I then reeled in horror at the prices for the bags to match! However I found these on here for a great price in comparison to other sellers, quantities and size. Certainly better to buy in bulk. I must admit I find buying bags for rubbish quite annoying, and an unnecessary expense, but as there are just the two of us and we don't generate that much waste these days, these bags should last a reasonable time. They are without doubt good strong quality bags, they don't tend to rip at the slightest bulge of anything in the bag. However, in all honesty, if I was still a family of four going through bin bags like there's no tomorrow I may resort to black bin bags for economy sake! But for just the two of us they are fine and will last us, therefore making them a reasonable price for the quality. You decide though, at the end of the day they go in the rubbish lorry along with all the rubbish!
on 3 June 2017
Arrived ob time, product not damaged on arrival. Bags are of good quality and don't tear easily which to me is the most important aspect!

The only drawback is the drawstrings, if you pull on these too hard they snap which makes it nigh impossible to tie the bin liner. However, just don't be rough and it'll be fine!
on 6 May 2017
I got the "Brabantia Bin Liners, Size H, 50-60 L - 30 Bags" and bought to replace liners from 2008 which were 40-50L but still size H.
At some point Brabantia have changed the material, they are now MUCH thinner and keep bursting open when I empty the bin.
on 18 July 2017
No more half full bags! I was dubious at first buying 'designer' bin bags but the standard cheap ones were to large for my Barbantia twin bin. The bin would be full, you remove the bag and the rubbish settles leaving the bag half full. I only have 2 other small bins so the bags would always be half full. These bags are the perfect fit for my bin and i only need about 1 a week so the cost isn't really an issue. The tie handles are really useful and I have snagged a bag a couple of times but it didn't tear too much unlike some cheaper bags.
These are perfect sized bags for my Brabantia bin. Yes, they are more expensive than a standard bag, however, they fit perfectly, going all the way to the bottom and they fit tightly at the top to stop the bag falling in. When removing, the drawstrings pull the top closed and you tie the bag. I find that 1 bag will last a week (as we recycle a lot of rubbish). For the extra, its woth paying more.
on 5 April 2017
I've tried cheaper alternatives from the supermarkets / homeware stores for approx £2 for 20 bags and they always rip/need doubling up/leak etc - I have no such issues with these and the dispenser is really convenient - they aren't much more expensive than supermarket equivalent even though it feels a lot to spend on something that's going in the bin, they just make busy life that bit easier!
Perfect size for my Brabantia bin, goes in nice, no messy overlapping. Easy to come out, and has a tie string to tie the bag shut after removing. The 40 bags means that these will last a while, but glad I got these in the end instead of relying on poor fitting supermarket own brand bags that were not the right size.
on 15 July 2017
Brabantia G 23-30L bin liners - Have been purchasing store bought liners for our Brabantia bin for over 3 years and recently the quality has been really bad; bags are thin and draw strings fail. These bin liners are excellent quality and fit the 23-30L bin perfectly. Wish we had found them earlier. Excellent price and delivery. Would highly recommend.