Customer reviews

Brabantia Digital Bathroom Scale - White

on 3 June 2016
scales ok ...BUT after 1 day's use the lithium batteries RAN OUT !! it cost me £14 to replace them ..making the product really expensive .also ..there is no 'Contact Seller 'on the Amazon website so I could not complain to them
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 29 September 2015
These are pretty great. I bought them because I use my scales near a window and that means glare from the sun.
With black text on a regular display, the glare is very obvious. It's particularly bad in photos and I got these in an attempt to combat that.

I'm very pleased with them; the blue screen combined with black text gives a level of contrast that makes for easier reading in direct sunlight and my pictures are much easier to read, too!

In terms of scale functionality, they're fairly basic and that's fine. You'll get basic weight display in various units via a switch on the underside.
Scales that do far more (BMI, water levels etc) are widely available. I prefer to keep it to the basics, so I can just step on and see the weight without issue.
on 6 June 2014
These scales are clean cut, stylish, and accurate. It is therefore difficult to fault them as a bathroom scale. They do what they are supposed to do at a reasonable price. Buy with confidence.
on 31 May 2016
Smart, neat and consistent. This may not be the most accurate set of scales that money can buy, but it weighs consistently. So, whether your are using it to manage or loose weight, it will give you a consistent comparison from one occasion to another. Does the job nicely.
on 15 May 2016
Very satisfied. Shows weight as soon as one stands on the scale. Easy-to-read display. Excellent value.
on 7 June 2016
This scale is very good. Have it now for 2 months and checking my weight every single or two days, and it shows exact kilos. Nothing to complain about. Very happy with it and also the price
on 29 June 2014
A light weight set of scales that is easy to pick up and move around but with a substantially built feel. The display is very clear and once the weight is confirmed the display stops flashing and remains visible for long enough to comfortably read after getting off the scales. The one down side I have found is that the performance is inconsistent except on a hard surface. This is not a problem for me but I would not recommend its use on any form of carpet or soft surface. Otherwise, buy it!
on 19 May 2017
Scales work very well. Screen display is bright and clear. Looks great in the bathroom.
on 12 January 2015
Works well and seems very accurate and the weights it shows compares well with official scales at a Health Authority facility.
on 6 May 2015
My only disappointment is that this item does not work on carpet as stated. I was 20 lbs lighter on carpet - not good good!!!!!

Otherwise, great scales and stylish.