on 2 August 2015
This I used with a rotary line of mine that was NOT Brabantia...however, this did not matter..the line fits any rotary washing line...and the clips are FANTASTIC, so easy to use. I did have to put aside about an hour to do the job...but that said, all done and dusted...used for months now and no hassle. It saves so much money, when the alternative was a complete new washing line and rotary frame! Buy it and you won't regret it.
on 19 April 2016
I found this to be of poor quality, The line wore through its protective outer coating whilst I was re stringing the line. Not sure if mine was defective but I was unimpressed by the quality of the product. I will use it an see how it lasts and if necessary amend my review in a week or two.
on 3 May 2014
Fast delivery. This line was bought to replace the line on our large rotary. The rotary is Australian and getting original replacement line is nigh on impossible to the UK.

This Brabantia line is the perfect diameter and it also came with plastic tensioner clips. I only needed to use one of these clips as I still had all but one of the original clips that came with our rotary line.

Line quality looks good too. It should last for a few years.
on 19 July 2017
Its ok it is the same line for the Brabantia close line we have but the securing parts do not fit my product. I got around this but just tying this up with a fastener and the line is of the same quality so can't complain. Would have been nice to have something that helps tighten the wire to the stand.
on 6 November 2015
this was ordered late Thursday night and arrived on Saturday morning, so excellent service from the seller, the line itself was not a problem to put up it took me about an hour to do it on my own, I unravelled a long length of line before I started and kept the rest in a knotted carrier bag because I knew I did not need the full length, it is a good snug fit, I bought this for an older clothes line so did not need the 16 plastic clips that were included,
the clothes pegs I have grip the line easily so the clothes do not move about, I know it will probably sag with use but at the moment I am very happy with the line its up nearly a week so I have no idea how long it will last, and all you need to cut it with is a pair of scissors
on 8 October 2016
I was going to buy a new washing line as the lines were "sticky". I was delighted to find a replacement line as this was considerably cheaper than the whole thing. My son actually did the job - he said it was a bit fiddly but once you had done the first row things were easier. Do make sure to read the instructions once and then read them again then it makes sense!! Good luck.
on 13 October 2017
I have returned this item as the line was too thin and would not have held the pegs. The product seemed to be of good quality but no use for my purpose, the line I have at the moment is thicker.
on 30 May 2015
I have an 11 year old (other brand) top of the range rotary drier. So, when the lines started giving up the ghost in quick succession the prospect of forking out a small fortune for an entirely new rotary drier wasn't something I relished. I saw that Brabantia had a very affordable replacement line option with what looked like an effective and simple connector system. The 'picture' instructions were easy to follow, but be careful to interpret them carefully and accurately. The process was a teeny bit fiddly and time consuming, which can't be helped if you are replacing all the lines on a large drier. However, the results are excellent! The drier is as good as new now, and for an absolute fraction of the cost I'd feared. Extremely pleased!
on 11 October 2017
When I opened this product the line had a cut in it approx 5 metres in, thankfully i did not need the whole length so not a major problem for me. it is not a very thick line, so wondering how long it will last...
on 25 December 2013
When my wife told me that one of the lines had broken on our Brabantia washing line I thought "Oh no", this is going to mean an expensive replacement washing line. I started to look round the shops for replacement line to replace the broken one, but though I could find new line I couldn't find any clips for attaching it to the washing line. I then checked the Brabantia web site and found that they had a replacement kit. I ordered this from Amazon, it only cost just over 10 pounds. I spent yesterday afternoon installing new lengths of line on my washing line and now, to all intents and purposes it's like having a new washing line. The installation of the new line is quite time consuming and you need to do it carefully. But at the end of the day I was very pleased.