Customer reviews

on 25 April 2010
My two boys aged 9 and 7 both received the doodle book as a Christmas present. We take it with us when the boys need to sit still for a while (in a restaurant). While in one restaurant I had four boys around the table all doodling in one book. I have bought this book for 3 friends children as a present - all have enjoyed the book as it keeps them occupied.
on 10 July 2011
We absolutely love these books!
I took this to Egypt for my 7 year old son. It keept him in the shade and occupied for hours. It was filled in cover to cover by the end of the holiday. It keeps interest because it asks you to add your own ideas to the picture that has been started. "What has the robber got in his sack", "Complete the alien city","Who else has come to the monster party?", "What is making the king laugh?".
It is a big book with good quality paper, if you haven't seen any of this series you won't be dissapointed. I have been known to fill in a couple of pages myself!
on 3 November 2013
Bought as a gift, and the boys just loved it. Keeps them quiet for hours.

Full of ideas for doodles on each page, which is great and stimulates their imagination.
on 13 May 2013
Ideas to stimulate my Reception class. The children love them. Independent writing has improved for both boys and girls. I will buy similar books.
on 12 February 2017