- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Boy Who Gave His Heart Away Hardcover – 6 Apr 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
‘Gripping … so powerfully emotional that at times I had to put it down to wipe my eyes’
Mail on Sunday
About the Author
Cole Moreton is an author and broadcaster exploring who we are and how we live. He writes for Event, the Mail on Sunday magazine, and was named Interviewer of the Year at the Press Awards in 2016. His Radio 4 series, The Boy Who Gave His Heart Away, won gold as the Radio Academy’s Audio Moment of the Year in 2016. His first book, Hungry for Home, was shortlisted for the prestigious John Llewellyn Rhys Prize. Cole is a father of four who lives by the coast and spends as much time as possible staring out to sea.
Writing The Boy Who Gave His Heart Away has completely changed his mind about organ donation.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If ever there was a book that focused your thought on being great full for every moment, this is it! To the families who's experience showed me this, "thank you"
My thought are with both families in this book and everyone else who has been through the same ordeal.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Medical
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Death & Bereavement
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery