- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Boy Who Gave His Heart Away Hardcover – 6 Apr 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Cole Moreton is an author and broadcaster exploring who we are and how we live. He writes for Event, the Mail on Sunday magazine, and was named Interviewer of the Year at the Press Awards in 2016. His Radio 4 series, The Boy Who Gave His Heart Away, won gold as the Radio Academy’s Audio Moment of the Year in 2016. His first book, Hungry for Home, was shortlisted for the prestigious John Llewellyn Rhys Prize. Cole is a father of four who lives by the coast and spends as much time as possible staring out to sea.
Writing The Boy Who Gave His Heart Away has completely changed his mind about organ donation.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If ever there was a book that focused your thought on being great full for every moment, this is it! To the families who's experience showed me this, "thank you"
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very interesting book. I did not want to put it down A very good readPublished 2 days ago by Pamela Smith
Excellent courage of the mother who consented to her sons organs being donated.
Very sad but thought provoking.
A warm, sensitive, yet unflinching story from the inside of two families experiencing the trauma of death, organ donation and the possibility of life. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jack Stuart
This story made me cry but it was also very inspirational and thought provoking.Published 2 days ago by K. Howe
And very moving,touched every heartstring possible,simply could not put it down,would hotly recommend it to anyone
Got to be the best I have read
I had the pleasure of buying this book at the book launch yesterday as well at meeting Cole! I have no words to describe what an amazing book this.. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
I was at the Scottish book launch last night where I bought the book and had the pleasure of meeting the author Cole Moreton. What a lovely talented man. Read morePublished 7 days ago by pauline
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Medical
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Death & Bereavement
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery