BoxWave HTC EVO 3D AluArmor Jacket - Rugged, Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Metal Case for Slim and Durable Protection - HTC EVO 3D Cases and Covers (Metallic Silver)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Form-fitting case designed to perfectly fit your HTC EVO 3D
- Made of anodized aluminum that is strong yet lightweight
- Interior is padded with a thin layer of foam that holds your device securely in place
- Secure side closure design
- Cut-out design for the touchscreen so that you can keep the same tactile feel as using the HTC EVO 3D without a case
Designed to match the rugged, yet sleek, look of the HTC EVO 3D, your device will feel right at home in its new AluArmor Jacket.
The dual hinge AluArmor Jacket is constructed with aircraft grade anodized aluminum, achieving the elusive combination of lightweight strength. And while the anodized aluminum case protects your HTC EVO 3D from external threats, the micro layer foam interior prevents unwanted scratches and dings to the backing of your device.Turning the AluArmor Jacket over in your hands you will notice the additional features that add touches of beauty to the beast.
- Detachable belt clip
- Device specific openings that allow unhindered access to your camera, flash, charging port, and button controls
- Side snap metal latch that locks the AluArmor Jacket closed
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It opens like a screen door. The phone sits inside and you close the door.
Problem is. The clasp which holds the door closed sucks and it won't stay closed.
My phone actually fell out while on the included belt buckle because the door came open and out the phone went.
So a product I bought to protect my phone turns out is the cause of damage to my phone.
So now I have a banged up phone.
Oh... and the phone doesn't sit plum inside the cage, it's canted a degree or so to the left, really annoying.
As for the material, it claims to be aluminum but I'm not sure. It feels like cheap cast pot metal with silver paint. I could be wrong.
Overall I am not happy with this product.