on 20 January 2013
good read all books are left at a cliff hanger so you want to read more so be sure to buy hole series
on 26 May 2013
I can't wait for the next books! I picked these books up hoping for the best, I am now glad I did.
on 8 January 2012
I found this series featuring Josiah Reign by chance and I'm so glad I did!! HT Night is a great author who builds up the love story between Josiah & Lena with Tommy the werewolf in the midst of the friendship/ love triangle with passion and lots of action thrown in as Josiah becomes who he is destined to be.

I highly recommend this series and if you like vampire/ werewolf action and love stories then fill your boots but remember and start at the beginning!
on 30 January 2012
I have read all five of these novels and all i want is the next installment NOW
the writing is fluid and fast, no holdups on the story lines.
The author holds your imagination from the start.
well worth a look and to boot its a bargain price for this box set!
If you like this author follow him on Facebook, keeps you in touch with the latest developments.
on 28 February 2012
I cant believe this box set is so cheap realy enjoyed these bookes and cant wait for the next instalment...will defo be buying it..Brill
It isn't a total disaster for the price, but this set is definitely Young Adult fiction, which I don't enjoy - however I managed to read it 'til 3/4 of the way to the end of the 3rd book. There are some grammatical errors and spelling errors: not enough to be particularly irritating, but the dialogue is pretty stilted in places.

Although the books are written in the first person, which I particularly enjoy, I didn't find it helped me to like the central character (who, for a change, is male).

The "romance" was insipid, the author just couldn't flesh out the girlfriend at all. In fact, none of the supporting characters really made much of an impression on me. The plot was a strange mix of "could have been really good" and, like the romance, insipid.

In the end as mentioned above, I only managed to read 3/4 of the way to the end of the 3rd book before becoming so bored with it that I gave up any desire to see how it ended.

Possibly a good read for 14 - 16 year olds.
on 23 March 2015
I was really impressed with this set of books. Bought on Kindle for cheap and a really very good read. I will say search around before buying as I noticed you could get 8 or 9 of the books at once for not a great deal of cash but if you download them 1 at a time you will pay a lot more. I have to say I am one of those people that read the whole twilight saga despite not really liking it ( I was spending a lot of time lying down at the time and I was reading anything I could lay my hands on). I have noticed that a lot of Vamp/ wearwolf fiction is either sex heavy or teeny bopper ish. These books have something else... a plot and characters you can like. If you like Charlaine Harris (hope I spelled her name correctly) you will like these. Less Sex though.
on 24 July 2012
So I agree with previous reviews of these books and yes they past the time, having said that i wasn't interested in the last book from tommys point of view. I think the fact that there are 5 books shouldn't be considered as good value for money as the books are small, all of them together probably wouldn't size up to a book i would buy. However the story was entertaining but not very well written, as i titled the review they were satisfactory.
on 28 February 2013
This set was good value for money and enjoyed reading it, but did not purchase the next book in the series. This is a light story about a boy who becomes a vampire and his friend who is turned into a werewolf. One is the chosen one who will save both species. Love story is annoying and feels like it was added just to make the main character more likeable. It is a nice light read while on holiday.
on 20 August 2013
I genuinely despised this book and wouldnt recommend it to anyone! It was awfully written, used uncessiserly rude words practically every other sentence and was remarkably sexist the way the author made the female characters!
Rating: 1/ 5
Recomended for: Teenage girls of at LEAST 15
I made the mistake (because it was free) of ordering this series and I really regret it