- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Ebury Press; Reprint edition (7 Jun. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091918413
- ISBN-13: 978-0091918415
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.3 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 387,541 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Bowler's Holding, the Batsman's Willey: The Greatest Collection of Humorous Sporting Quotations Ever! Paperback – 7 Jun 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Ideal birthday present fodder and perfect on-the-bog literature... Top work all round." (All Out Cricket)
"The ultimate compendium of humorous quotations... Marvellous." (Yorkshire Evening Post)
"Undoubtedly a definitive collection." (The Good Book Guide)
The biggest and best collection of funny sports quotations the world has ever seenSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
One of the best Xmas gifts I can think of.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A brilliant funny read for all sports fans, great to take on train journeys to relieve the monotonyPublished 15 months ago by K. Smalley
A book to dip into while waiting for the kettle to boil. Great fun. I am enjoying it.Published on 25 Aug. 2014 by David223
This is the second copy from Amazon of this book. The last one got covered in tears with laughing so much and it fell apart.Published on 15 Aug. 2013 by Keith Michael Local
I bought this as a christmas gift. I believe it will be much appreciated. It appeared to be very humerousPublished on 5 Jan. 2013 by Pauline Coleman