on 2 December 2015
Good for wedding theme
on 22 August 2017
just the right size.thank you
on 30 January 2016
This cushion is smaller that I expected - it's just slightly bigger than the palm of my hand, but it's ideal for my ring bearer's little hands when he carries it down the aisle. Otherwise, it's quite nice and it will compliment the bridesmaids' dresses perfectly with the royal blue ribbon and sparkly broach.
on 6 September 2014
We bought one with blue for the grooms ring & one all white for the brides. our young boys both then held one each. they are a nice size & look very pretty would recommend them x
on 31 March 2016
Really lovely quality but very small, if the cushion was bigger would have been 5 star. No problems with delivery, got it back faster than I thought I would.
on 22 April 2016
Looks lovely and good quality but was very disappointed by the size. Very tiny and could not use it for what I intended to use it for.
on 8 August 2016
Such a lovely little cushion, I purchased this for my husbands ring as our theme is royal blue, I was very pleased with it.
on 28 July 2014
Very well made, good quality and value for money. I love this, it is going to be just perfect for our wedding.
on 4 September 2014
this item lovley but extremely tiny didnt think it would be so small had to purchase larger one to replace it
on 12 January 2015
Very small but for the price I shouldn't complain, Im sure my nephew will look very cute carrying this