- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Boundless Awakening: The Heart of Buddhist Meditation Paperback – 31 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Shamar Rinpoche is the 14th Shamarpa. Born in 1952 in Tibet, Shamar Rinpoche was recognized by the 16th Gyalwa Karmapa in 1957, and by the 14th Dalai Lama. In 1996, he started to organize Bodhi Path Buddhist Centers, a network of centers covering many continents, which practice a non-sectarian approach to meditation. In addition, over the years, Shamar Rinpoche has founded several non-profit organizations worldwide engaged in charitable activities such as schooling underprivileged children and promoting animal rights. In a prior book addressing meditation, The Path to Awakening (2009), Shamar Rinpoche insightfully elucidates Chekawa Yeshe Dorje’s Seven Points of Mind Training as both a guide to living a fulfilling life as a Buddhist and a comprehensive manual of meditation techniques.