on 21 November 2016
darker then her other books, still a good read and kept me gripped.
on 11 March 2014
I cannot praise these books enough, read them slightly out of order, but that meant I could go back and read them again in order, not too much repetition about how the state of play is, and the plots are very good
on 23 June 2014
Another good read in this series.Story was easy to follow.Good to know that Brenda finally was going to have her baby,and all ended well without any of the characters getting killed off.Onto the next book.
on 6 February 2014
I couldn't believe that the first chapter was "cold case" that I habits read and having purchased the short story I did feel cheated .however this book was fantastic. A thrilling and exciting read.
on 20 July 2017
Very good
on 31 December 2013
This series and author are brilliant. Very different as they have a 'spiritual' element (I won't spoil anything!). Definitely worth a read and keeps you turning the pages!
on 7 September 2014
A gripping storyline all the way from the first chapter to the very last.

Now onto the next book in the series.

Keep them coming!
on 16 March 2013
I started reading this series a week or so ago and I've found myself addicted to them. Can' t put them down once I've started and when I've finished I can't wait to read the next one! A brilliant read.
on 16 July 2013
Just as good as all the full length versions I have read in the series, I hope that there will be more and look forward to reading these.
on 19 January 2014
A thoroughly enjoyable read. I always like L.L. Bartletts books in anycase and it does help to read the Jeff Resnick books in sequence.