Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 19 November 2017
I ordered these, thinking they may just get returned as soon as they arrived, the reason I am a real fan of the Bowers & Wilkins Brand, so when these arrived, along came my second pair of C5 Series 2 ( I originally had the C5 ) at the same time as a comparison.

The professional Audiophile Shop I sometimes buy from said "Bose where overrated, over priced and the C5 Series 2 still the best for the price and sound quality".

Well in all honesty I put the B & W phones on first, oh yes rich, warm sound and improved bass came across. I was almost tempted not to even open the Bose box.

Well I did and I am so pleased that I made a comparison, these fit the ear, so comfortable I forget they are in, the sound quality is rich enough and the bass seems well balanced with no distortion. They certainly sound better with the noise cancelling switched on, when you turn it off there appears to be a significant drop in the volume, or is the back ground noise creeping in. I am not sure I could enough them with it switched off.

The battery, this is the subject of many magazine reviews and some go as far as saying they never got used to it. My first test was two 30 min gym bike sessions, the first time I left the battery and ipod on the console, the long cable very sufficient to sit upright when required I am 6ft 6". The second test I left the ipod and battery in my shorts pocket while exercising.

I never noticed the weight, it never caused a problem, happy in a shirt pocket etc. One real plus with these, is that I fly a lot, my wife cannot here these even on full volume with me sat next to her, something worth thinking about if your considerate or have ever suffered someone else tunes when you just wanted to close your eyes. Which take me to another plus, you want to close your eyes, some one near you is non-stop chatting, someone else's tunes, just pop them in and turn on the noise cancelling.

I am converted and surprised, these cam out I believe in 2012/2013 so the fact they are still be manufactured and sold is a statement.
on 23 November 2017
Decent sound quality as expected, but after a couple of weeks wear trying to find the right ear bud size i gave up. Unfortunately they just wouldn't stay in my ears when using any of the three size buds. I've used QC25s for the past few years and i want to move back to In-Ears, but quickly found out that the microphonics (noise from the cable rubbing) was unbearable. Disappointing.
on 22 March 2017
Brilliant
on 14 October 2017
Fantastic!!
on 6 July 2017
Wow! The sound cancelling is awesome.
on 19 September 2014
Great Product - Great Seller
on 10 November 2017
Excelent device and delivery.
on 24 August 2017
Great
on 11 December 2016
The comfort and noise cancellation of these earphones is simply superb, as you'd expect from Bose. The big problem with them is the reliability. Within 10 months of owning them, they started intermittently cutting out. I had to send them to Bose to be fixed, which took four weeks. Within a couple of months of using them upon their return, the problem started happening again, and now the remote does not control the unit at all. The problem is with the battery/processing unit that is near the end of the lead.I can't exactly fault Bose on their positioning of this unit, because I can't think of anywhere better that it should be. It does however prove to be a weakness as the cables going into it are prone to bending awkwardly in your pocket quite a lot.

This unit also presents other problems in that there is simply no comfortable way to wear these earphones out and about using a mobile phone. The unit does sit flat against a phone in your pocket, but taking both out of your pocket to check your phone or change track etc usually results in the lead being yanked out of your device, and the whole thing just dangles about awkwardly. Making matters worse is that Bose insist on using incredibly rubbery exterior for the cables, presumably to give the earphones a more premium feel.

I really wanted to like them, and in fact, I did in the first ten months. Their reliability in the long term however, combined with the awkwardness of the battery unit, would make me hesitate to recommend them.
on 30 November 2016
Great sounding earphones and brilliant service from Amazon however, product let down by BOSE customer service. Only had these a little over 2 years and lightly used BUT materials have started to deteriorate i.e. Cable has split in several places also the 'Brick' rubber cover has fallen off even though they have been lightly used and kept in their case BOSE still don't want to know. A premium priced product made with substandard materials.
So be aware, outside the warranty period you're on your own.
review image