on 2 July 2015
these are hands down the best earphones that I could have ever wanted.

The quality is on another level. The clarity is perfect and I am a stipiler for decent audio/visual equipment.

They look awesome and do let you express yourself.

The remote works great. I ride a motorbike and I can control with ease through my gloves and hear and speak almost perfectly (no one can hear me when I'm at speak due to the wind not the headphones)

The ear moulds are also very very comfortable and you no longer get that aching feeling when you have earphones/pods in after long periods of listening.

Lastly. The base is brilliant

These are worth every penny! And maybe slightly more
on 5 January 2016
Decent headphones, some more base would be nice. Overall though the sound quality is good, happy for general day to day use. Found the buds difficult to get used to at first but found if you spend time trying the different sizes you find the ones that are perfect for you, not just for comfort but I found with one of the sizes the sound to be of slightly better quality with a little more base. These headphones are not noise cancelling and there is a fair but of noise bleeding from externally especially if walking near main roads. Having the volume quite high you kind of get used to it. Overall I would say for the price, and make they are pretty decent.
on 29 June 2015
My Second pair of Bose Headphones, and they are excellent!
Really like the colour scheme, didn't think i would, as i thought the case at first looked a little tacky with the choice of colours, but who cares, it's the sound quality you're paying for.
Only down side i would say would be that the headphone jack that plugs into your phone is not L shaped, so could wear down easily like previous experiences with other headphones.
on 31 March 2015
I don't know what i was expecting when i bought these but I'm not dissapointed, the build quality could have been better but its good enough, and the sound quality is good, not sure if its worth £115 though. Im happy with them overall and they're really comfortable and dont fall out at all. Just takes a while to get used to the feel of them in your ear.
review image
on 9 February 2016
Wife loves them always in use very comfortable and loud clear as you would expect from Bose. Far too expensive though? WHY?
on 10 June 2016
Avoid! I purchased these for running and they have had very little use (11 times in the year I have owned them) and the remote control broke early on and now only one earphone works. Amazon was not interested in replacing them and they have always been stored in the protective case. Not something I would have expected for a £100+ set of headphones!
on 27 August 2014
Amazing sound quality, perfect for everyday use and commuting. I like to be aware of my surroundings and these are the perfect alternative to noise cancelling headphones. The carry case is also handy, however I tend not to use it, fits my iPhone 5S at a stretch, but for the headphones alone it's a valuable addition.
on 19 September 2014
Lightweight, easy to wear whilst at work without being detached with work conversations. However too lightweight for sport or walking around London, and resort back to my ironman yurbuds for running.
on 16 May 2015
Bought as a gift for my sister who says these are amazing and the best. All I know is that they cost a hundred quid. I'll leave the rest to you reader.
on 29 April 2017
Can't tell the difference from normal low-priced earphones to be honest.