- Also check our best rated Espresso Machine reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bosch Tassimo Vivy Hot Drinks and Coffee Machine, 1300 W - Black
|You Save:||£55.49 (55%)|
- Easy to use - fully automatic drink preparation with a press of a button
- Enjoy more than 35 drinks varieties from famous brands
- No heat up time after switch-on; ready to start your drink instantly
- Compact design to fit the smallest of spaces
- Easy cleaning; automatic cleaning and descaling program and dishwasher proof parts
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Bosch Tassimo Vivy Hot Drinks and Coffee Machine, 1300 W - Black.
1 x Bosch TAS1252GB
1 x Cleaning Disc
1 x Instruction Manual
From the Manufacturer
Bosch Tassimo Vivy Hot Drinks and Coffee Machine
Small on space, big on fun. Tassimo Vivy – the compact one.
Patented barcode technology identifies the drink selected and adjusts the amount of water, brewing time and the temperature to make the perfect cup every time.
Large variety of beverages
Freshly brewed coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato, hot chocolate or tea straight away.
One button operation
Easy to use, one button operation with Tassimo T-Discs.
- Wattage: 1300 W maximum
- Over 40 drink variety.
- One button operation.
- Height adjustable / removable cup stand.
Suitable for all cups, the flexible cup stand is height-adjustable and can be removed completely, meaning that it has easily enough space for all cups, glasses and mugs.
One control operation
Preparing delicious hot drinks can be so easy with little effort required, to prepare a variety of delicious hot drinks. Simply insert a T-Disc and start the fully automatic preparation using the practical one button operation.
The practical water tank is easy to remove. You can fill it up straight from the tap. The tank holds up to 0.7 litres of water.
Thanks to its small appliance dimensions, Tassimo is particularly space-saving and does not require much space in your kitchen.
Thanks to patented barcode technology Intellibrew the drink specialties from Tassimo are always perfectly prepared with the correct amount of water, at the right temperature and for the right brewing time.
Heat up time
Thanks to the innovative flow-through heater, the Tassimo does not take a long time to heat up, and you can prepare your first hot drink immediately. Water does not have to be heated up between different drinks, either.
When you purchase your Tassimo, you will also receive the service T-Disc. The service T-Disc includes the appropriate barcode that is required to clean the brewing system and perform the automatic descaling programme. It lets you know when your machine needs to be descaled.
For added efficiency, the Tassimo Vivy automatically switches to stand-by mode after every brew cycle to save energy.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Once everything is unpacked, remove the plastic water container located on the left side of the drinks machine. Give it a good wash and fill it up with cold water (to the maximum mark), and place it back into the drinks machine. Fit the drip tray as shown in the instructions.
2) Plug the machine in and switch on at the plug socket and the power switch (located bottom right).
3) Look at the bottom left of the machine. Below where the water holder is you'll see a yellow cleaning disk and tiny instruction booklet poking out. Remove the yellow cleaning disk, open the top of the machine and place the disk (bar code down) into the machine as shown in the instructions. Close the lid.
4) Place a cup under the liquid dispenser. Now press the main button (where the orange light is). The machine will make a bit of a noise and dispense hot clear liquid which ends with a cloud of steam. Repeat this step three times to clean the machine ready for first use. You may need to top the water back up to complete three cleaning cycles.
5) Remove the cleaning disk and place back in the holder (bottom left of the machine).
You are now ready to use the drinks machine for the first time. Choose your beverage pod and place the pod in the machine as shown in the instructions. A firm press down of the lid is often needed as this also pierces the pods foil covering. Make sure you have the pod in the right way (upside down with the bar codes facing down).Read more ›
It has a small footprint, so won't take up too much space in the kitchen. But not only is it rather cute, it's pretty. I think it looks exceptional, particularly bearing in mind it's not that expensive.
It's really simple to set up. Up and running within minutes of opening the box.
Just pop in the tassimo capsule, bish, bash, bosh and 30 seconds later you have a nice cup of coffee.
No, it does hot chocolate and tea. I tried the tea. Let's say I'll stick to tea bags. But the coffee is nice. It's really a question of trying a few to see which ones you like.
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE
There's loads of Tassimo capsules to choose from. 36 Tassimo T Discs Pods Variety Pack - 1 x Each Flavour
All I can say it makes nice, simple coffee.
Taking into account the machine and the cost of each capsule I think it's reasonable value.
If you're after a reasonable priced coffee machine this is one to consider. I hope you found this helpful and if you have any questions feel free to post a question.
*Came in cream. This apparently was "incredibly important as bar the Airfryer all our kitchen worktop appliances are cream". I reminded her the microwave is stainless. She told me to shut up. Obvs for the rest of you there are other colour choices including military standard issue night mission black for any bachelors out there.
* Is pretty small so takes up little space on the worktop and actually I think aesthetically it looks ok.
* It does produces very good coffee. Quickly. We (used in the loosest possible term) tend to buy the Costa Cappuccino pods as that's what *we* like.
* In fairness they are very nice and cheaper than going to an actual costa coffee shop, but they do work out over 50p a go so bear that in mind as long term costs do stack up! I've managed to agree with she whom must be obeyed that we should limit ourselves to having them weekends only.
* Because of its small size you do need to fill the water tank up more often that you'd expect. But it's actually pretty easy and quick, so long as you've not stuck the side of the appliance up against something as you have to pull it out.
* The coffees produced aren't exactly big. For example the costas we buy probably only half fill out stackable next mugs.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am more than impressed with this. I bought it for my holiday home and it got plenty of use over this weekend. Read morePublished 23 minutes ago by Doting grandparent
I find these to be extremely useful at the office, and the pricing is fantastic. Have one of those £1k coffee machines from the same brand, and had I known about these Tassimo... Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Lucem
Was a replacement for my 2 year old black machine which was still working great but didnt maych the new toaster and kettle colour 😂Published 1 day ago by dale bingham
I bought this for a Christmas present. It seemed great over a Christmas but then they started having problems with it. Perhaps not inserting the capsule correctly I thought. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jackie T.
It makes a cup of something from the capsules supplied but never a full cup. This is crap. Don't buy it. This is for the lonely and alone. Just get a filter and put the kettle on. Read morePublished 3 days ago by J Herriman