Bosch TAS 2002 Tassimo Multi Beverage Machine glossy black
- Simple to operate The T20 is incredibly simple to use so you are just 4 easy steps away from the perfect hot drink. Just pick a drink, pop in the disc, push the button and enjoy your drink. It's as simple as that.
- Height adjustable Adjust the height of the cup stand to accommodate your favourite cup, or remove altogether to fit in insulated travel mugs and latte glasses.
- Manual adjustment As well as the fully automated operation, it is possible to customise your drink strength, giving you exactly what you want from your hot drink.
- Low energy consumption The T20 boasts an impressively low energy consumption as it automatically reverts to standby mode after every brew cycle, making it incredibly cheap to run.
- Virtually no heat up time Your Tassimo is ready to go in next to no time with the innovative flow heater. This technology means that there is a minimal wait for your water to heat to the necessary temperature, providing you with your much needed morning drink that bit quicker.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bosch introduces the Tassimo 20 Black, offering easy to make freshly brewed hot drinks. Whilst many of us enjoy a coffee shop beverage, we often don't have the time. The Tassimo is so easy to use, as well as having a stylish design and being user friendly. Tassimo gives you the choice of a growing range of hot beverages. With the T20 you've got a fully comprehensive hot drinks machine in a sleek and easy to use design.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Whilst this particular model can be picked up on offer in supermarkets from time to time, at near RRP the Tassimo machines are not exactly cheap themselves and nor, indeed, are the T-Discs. The quality of the finished product isn't exactly up there with coffee shop quality either and whilst this might sound like a slam on the machine, it is not. The compromise offered by the T20 (and Tassimo products in general) is just right for me.
The coffee produced, whilst maybe not up there with the high-street coffee chains is a vast step up from any instant alternatives, even with the new fad for expensive full bean instants. You also have to bear in mind that the Tassimo can produce more than just various styles of coffees, it also does Teas, Hot Chocolates and chai lattes. Whilst a T-Disc pack usually goes for around £4-£5, you get a minimum of 8 drinks in a pack and the portion sizes are acceptable at the least and sometimes, particularly with the new `Costa' ones, even rather generous. There are also various Brands supporting the Tassimo line with products, for coffee you get Costa, Carte Noire, Kenco, Twinings and Cadburys to name just some. Hopefully more will follow.
Day-to-day operation of it is a cinch. Fill the water reservoir. Switch it on. Pop the lid. Whack in a T-Disc. Close the lid.Read more ›
UK customers need to be aware however that as this product comes from Germany it has a European 2-pin plug on it not a British plug. This is not made clear to the buyer as you obviously need an adapter to use it! I brought as a gift and was unaware of the 2-pin plug until the gift was opened and taken out the box - slightly embarrassing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent piece of kit does what it claims to do fast , efficient piece of kitchen ware.Published 5 months ago by Jean Hillan
every one should buy one graet to have for a change in drinksPublished 6 months ago by Gabriel jean spencer
I wished I had brought this Tassimo beverage machine before..makes lovely drinks...I was very happy with my purchase.Published 7 months ago by Audrey Brown
Purchased this as when visiting my cousin she had one. It's simple to use though I did watch a video on you tube how to use it . Read morePublished 9 months ago by Lor