Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £5.23 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bosch T12 Vivy Coffee Machine - Black
|Price:||£56.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£43.49 (43%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Compact space-saving design
- Barcode technology ensures the optimum drink every time
- Simple and easy to use one button operation
- Energy efficient flow heater technology heats only the water required
- Over 35 different varieties including espresso, latte, cappuccino, teas, hot chocolate
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
Bosch T12 Vivy Coffee Machine - Black
|Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery||£6.12||FREE Delivery|
|Sold by||Executivez||Amazon.co.uk||Audio Electrical||Amazon.co.uk|
|Wattage||1300 Watts||1300 Watts||1300 Watts||1300 Watts|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
The Tassimo T12 Vivy Black Coffee Machine offers fantastic value for money. Maximum enjoyment is a guarantee over a variety of drinks at the push of a button from our unique Tassimo coffee and espresso makers - now with a new look. Prepare the perfect cup of coffee effortlessly, and impress your family and friends. Coffee options: espresso, cappuccino, latte, . Power output 1300 watts. 3.3 bar pump pressure. Water capacity 0.7 litre. Transparent water tank. Adjustable cup stand for any size mug. Drip tray. Auto shut-off. Descale warning feature.
1 x Bosch Tassimo T12 Vivy
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. To operate the machine, turn it on using the side power switch, then open the lid and insert the new coffee pod before pressing start. It is essential to do this in the order stated or the machine will not work! I only found this out by calling the help line. In other words, do not insert a new coffee pod, then turn on the power switch as the machine will not have registered that there is a new coffee pod inside and it will not start up.
2. When opening the flip top lid (to remove or insert a coffee pod) it is important that the lid is flipped all the way back or it will not close (the lid kind of goes up and then back so it must be pushed both upwards and backwards).
3. If for any reason you need to remove a new coffee pod once it has been inserted, take great care when re-inserting it into the machine. If you misalign it and an extra hole is punctured in the foil, an unholy mess will result! This happened to me when I was struggling with the first problem mentioned above. The result was coffee powder and hot liquid everywhere - very messy! When used correctly, each pod should have 2 piercings in it (ie not 3 or more).
The product description & Tassimo website tells you that the machine also makes lattes, hot chocolate etc. Be warned this is using processed milk powder and personally I don't think they have perfected the taste of the processed milk just yet. Therefore I prefer to heat fresh milk in the microwave and add the Tassimo coffee to it.
Lastly, the product support for this machine is excellent - easy to get through on the phone and very knowledgeable, helpful staff. So if you do have any problems, you can rest assured they will be resolved. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.
Having owned another Tassimo machine (TAS4012GB) for almost 4 years, I realised that I am fairly committed to the brand and have found a number of coffees that I enjoy: Carte Noire Voluptuoso Colombia, Carte Noire Latte Macchiato, Milka Hot Chocolate, Twinings Green Tea & Mint and Mastro Lorenzo Espresso.
I did my best to keep the previous model clean and I de-scaled it on a regular basis, however, it started to lose some of its water pressure. At times I found there was a combination of water+coffee left in some varieties of pods. Pressing the add water button to push the coffee out resulted in a watery drink.
This Vivy (TAS1202GB) seemed like the right model for an upgrade. I was getting a smaller machine, with auto-off, a new cup stand, but the same Tassimo functionality.
When it arrived I did notice that it has a smaller water tank, this is made clear before purchasing so is no reason to deduct any stars. The water tank is enough for 3 or 4 drinks before a refill, the fourth is probably going to have to be an espresso!
Turning it on for the first time, and running the machine is a completely different experience when it comes to noise level. This thing is quiet, the machine is almost drowned out by the sound of coffee hitting the cup. It takes up a smaller footprint than the other Tassimo I had, and this along with the quieter operation complements the feeling that this machine is less clunky and more refined.Read more ›
The machine is simple to set up and use. The pictures may be difficult for some but the gist of it is
1. Remove water tank and take drip tray out.
2. Place drip tray in one of the slots or leave out depending on your cup size.
3. Plug machine in and turn on at the power switch on the side of the machine so the light is on.
4. Rinse the water tank out and fill to max level line.
5. Replace tank then push the the top of the machine backwards and upwards to open.
6. Place yellow cleaning pod in pod slot and close lid.
7. Press water button to run through and make sure you have a large enough cup to catch the water. A standard mug is big enough.
8. Run the cleaning pod two more times, making sure to open and close the lid each time as it will not register the pod if you don't.
9. Coffee time!
If you want a little more coffee, once the water has stopped pouring but while the light is still blinking, press and hold the cup button. More coffee will come out until you let the button go. It continues to run for a few moments so be careful.
I am dreading going to work tomorrow and being separated from my new best friend. It's so small and quiet that I could probably get away with hiding it under my desk though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love my Tassimo. Always wanted one. Snapped this up at a v cheap price. Don't know what I did without it to be honest. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Miji
Bought one for a prezzie a friend's birthday and then decided to get myself one. Had an original tassimo back in 2006 but it was given away - not by me I may add! Read morePublished 1 month ago by LisaB
Brought this for my dad when he got it it was faulty so sent it off to tassimo and they sent a brand new one straight back . Ideal as a present or just for yourself . Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lee and Natalie Taylor