Customer reviews

Bosch PSB 650 RE Hammer Drill
Style: Hammer Drill|Change
Price:£59.87+ Free shipping

on 17 August 2017
Works well. I have used it to drill several holes into a concrete wall, and have had no issues at all. I have not used it to tighten or loosen screws, but I assume it will do that well to, because you have good control of the speed with the trigger. Comes in a nice (cheap) Bosch case, with space inside the case for some extra bits & stuff. Overall, very happy with it, no complaints, so far. Highly recommended for casual Home DIY use.
on 23 March 2017
Great drill tackles all tasks even my brick walls that melted the contractors drills when they installed my boiler.
on 31 March 2017
Very impressed with this drill. Much better than expected!
on 21 April 2017
BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON AS A XMAS PRESENT . HE LOVES IT . WHAT CAN YOU SAY BOSCH ONE OF THE BEST MANUFACTORS OF ELECTRIC TOOLS . USE THEM MYSELF IS WHY I CHOOSE THIS BRAND . HE NO LONGER COMES ROUND TO BORROW MINE NOW . HOORAY !
on 24 August 2017
Excellent piece of kit ( as expected from Bosch). The variable speed means it can also be used as screwdriver if necessary, which is a bonus. The hammer drill works very well and seems to cut through even the hardest bricks with relevant ease. Very pleased.
on 11 May 2017
What a breath of fresh air this is, it does everything you would hope and is easy to use. Best of all, it has the power my battery drill lacks, and doesn't run out of juice half way through a job.
on 18 October 2017
I NOT HAD THIS DRILL LONG `my drill will not work I was drilling a hole when it started to smoke
Mike Porter
SO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO I ONLY USE WHEN I DOING DIY
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 March 2017
Very good for the price. I'm an occasional user of drills and for very basic tasks. This tool never failed so far.
on 20 September 2017
Hadn't used my drill until today and was looking forward to it. I opened the box plugged it in and my first use was drilling some holes in some posted. 5 seconds into drilling smoke was pouring out of my drill and sparks coming from inside. It's closed the return date so now stuck with a drill that i can't use. Be care about buying this drill might jusy be a one off but for me it was a waste of money. Shame as all my other Bosch products has always been fine
on 29 August 2017