Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Bosch 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion 18 V Battery (Compatible for All Tools in the 18 V Power for All System)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fits all cordless tools in the 18 V Lithium-ion cordless system
- Used in all tools in the Bosch Power4All, 18 V Lithium-ion cordless system
- Lithium-ion technology
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP)
- Integrated fuel gauge - for fast and easy charge status
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The 2.0 Ah 18 V Bosch SlimPack battery offers up to 65 per cent more runtime and 2x longer life with cool pack design technology. The enhanced heat conductive housing keeps the battery cooler for long life. An integrated fuel gauge makes checking charge status quick and easy. And working in cold weather is no issue down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. It is compatible with all Bosch 18 V Lithium-Ion power tools, radios and more.
Bosch 18 volt battery pack
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please tick whether my review is helpful/unhelpful for me to improve my future reviews. Thanks
(Already own various Power 4 All Units with batteries and chargers) I was right in my logic there is a difference in the actual power that you get when using and they last longer.
Also it seems that when you buy a unit with a battery and charger it adds around £50.00 to the cost per unit but 2 of these works out not much more than a 1.5Ah and charger If you all ready have a charger then buy these, it's worth doing
This is the 2 Ah (amp hour) version which lasts longer per charge than the standard Bosch battery normally supplied.