on 29 September 2012
I wish I had returned this so-called Easytrim straight away. Instead I gave it a second chance. Consequently it is now totally unusable after being hurled in frustration to the far side of the garden. Strimmers are notorious for the line breaking but this one snapped so often that it has hardly anything left on the reel after being used only twice. I only know this because my husband who is much stronger than me was just about able to unscrew the cover without resorting to a sledgehammer. Fitting a refill and putting the cover back was equally torturous. If like myself you haven't much money do not squander it on this useless item but save up for a better one.
on 5 August 2016
Arrived on a Sunday!
Bought this to try and clear the jungle (my garden). We did struggle as the cable part at the bottom kept snapping off, but it was easy enough to pull more cable out and to be honest it was probably because of the mess of our garden.
Our garden now looks amazing so I am very pleased with this trimmer.

Only thing I would mention is there is a massive blade at the bottom which was not protected and I cut my hand open trying to put the trimmer together. This really should have had a warning on it.
on 17 April 2017
Good value for money
on 10 April 2017
good
on 16 July 2014
Very good thank you from les
on 14 August 2017
Works like any grass trimer good for the price.
on 14 April 2009
Just been trying to use this product and have lost count of how many times the line has broken off inside the spool cartridge. You have to remove spool cover, line cover, then feed the line back through the line cover then back through the spool cover, then re-fit the spool cover. My fingers have turned green with grass juice and I am fed up!
Also - no auto line feed!!! You have to press it on the ground every time you want more line - which is a total pain and there is always too much which means that bits break off every time you re-start it.
44 Comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 May 2013
I purchased the Bosch 26 easy trim grass strimmer which is supposed to be upmarket to this model. I would advise customers not to purchase any of these low end strimmers. The only use for this model would be a window box and even at that it would be struggling. It only has 1 cutting string which continually breaks and even the string does not last very long. I am only sorry that I purchased this as I am a great believer in Bosch products. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED , DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
on 20 April 2009
This is my first strimmer and I guess I expected it too much of it at first, but with a little practice I find it fairly useful. The problem with it is that the line breaks every five seconds or so when you get near a wall, its easy to get it back as you tap it on the floor and more line feeds out, it just needs practice to judge how near you can get to the wall before the line breaks again. It is a basic model and if I ever replace it one day I would choose one where you can adjust the angle of the head for cutting neat edges round my borders.
on 5 May 2010
Two factors persuaded me to buy this model: weight and manufacturer.

It does the job as along as the cord doesn't break or get stuck inside then a wrestling match begins which I usually lost. It lies untouched since last summer.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.