Other Sellers on Amazon
Bosch Rotak 430 LI Cordless Lawnmower with Cutting Width, 36 V, Height: 43 cm/20-70 mm
- Cutting performance and cut material acceptance thanks to hardened steel blade air flow technology. Battery Voltage - 4.0 Ah
- Finish: The power drive li plus system delivers consistently high torque in all conditions
- Ergonomics thanks to ergo flex handles with agar certificate
- The lithium-ion battery is fully charged in 140 minutes or 80 Percent charged in 70 minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Bosch 0.600.8A4.572 36 V 4.0 A 43 LI Rotak Ergoflex Rotary Mower - Green
Bosch Rotak 370 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower with Two 36 V Lithium-Ion Batteries , Cutting Width 37 cm
Bosch Rotak 37 Li Ergoflex 36v Cordless 37cm Lawnmower with 1 x 4.0ah Battery
Greenworks 40V Cordless Lawn Mower 41cm (16") with 2x 2Ah batteries and charger - 2504707UC
Bosch Rotak 43 Lawnmower (50-litre grass box, 1800 W, Ergoflex system, cutting width: 43 cm, cutting height: 20-70 mm)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||GardenFOX LTD||Amazon.co.uk||GardenFOX LTD||Platinum Home and Garden||Amazon.co.uk|
The rotak 430 li from Bosch is the simplest and easiest way to an ideal lawn. The ergonomic handles make handling the lawnmower incredibly easy even for the biggest of gardens. Bosch Power Drive li plus motor system ensures a reliable cut even under difficult conditions and the quick click system ensures the tool-free assembly, meaning the lawnmower is quick and easy to set up straight from the box. The rotak battery mower from Bosch with energy management for long battery life of the lithium-ion batteries. Extremely fast charging and always ready for use. With innovative rake COMB for edge cut.
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) No cable!!!!
2) Two batteries - which is a life saver when one runs out half-way through mowing (I read one complaint saying that the battery gets too hot to change immediately, I have to say that I have not had this issue at all, and I swap my batteries with ease immediately when one runs out)
3) Cuts the grass very well, has plenty of height settings (well enough for me) and isn't very heavy
4) Batteries do not take too long to charge
1) Very expensive but feels quite cheap in places, for example the plastic grass collector which is held together by flimsy plastic clips (one of which bent when I tried to assemble it and now has a fatigued white line across it after I straightened it out)
2) Poor instructions - I didn't have a problem building it as it's very similar to my previous corded Bosch mower, however, I didn't realise that to start it you have to follow a specific set of points, i.e. turn the battery on at the battery as well as using the switch on the lawnmower, hold down the middle button and then pull one of the leavers (I was pulling the leaver and then pushing the middle button and wondering why it wouldn't start, that's after I had turned it on at the mower but didn't realise that there was also a power button on the battery!)
4) Would have been nice if it was easier to turn... think of the Dyson ball in their hoovers and how effortlessly they make hoovering, well this is the complete opposite!
All in all, I read some people's reviews and almost didn't buy this thinking that I would be disappointed. However, I'm glad I went for it in the end... yes it's expensive and not perfect, but the main point is it's made my life easier when cutting my lawn and it's bliss not having to worry about where the cable is. I would recommend this.
To help your decision making process, I've added some photos.
Assembly: This should be simple to assemble, but it it isn't. My gripe lies with the grass collector. Place the darker parts into the green top first. Then push the dark parts together. Otherwise, you spend ages trying to get the bottom to fit to the top.
Use: The batteries do not last very long 30 mins for each one. This would not be a problem if you could immediately recharge one battery whilst using the other. I found I could not do this as the battery was too hot and a cool down period was required.
Overall: Not a bad product, but not great. I would send it back if I could. The only good thing is that you don't have to worry about running over a wire/extension cord.
Please note that I have large lawns and this product should not be purchased if you do not maintain your lawns regularly. I believe an electric mower would be better suited due to the battery issues.
The only drawback is the battery life. The one that came with this mower lasts 15 minutes. Luckily have 4 others from other Bosch tools so job gets done but the best of mine only lasts 20 minutes. Be aware that the batteries are very expensive but the ones I've got are up to six years old and all are still holding their charge.
I would NEVER go back to a corded mower.
What i have found so far is that if the grass is really long you will get a shorter time out the battery also it is a real pleasure doing the grass as i cut it in half of the time. Its great with no wires to haul about.. must add the stripes are great