Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £41.17 delivery
Bosch AXT25TC 2500 Watt Turbine Shredder
- 2500 Watt Bosch Motor with Turbine Cutting System
- 45mm Diameter Feed Capacity
- 41rpm Cutting Speed
- Blue Angel Environmental Mark for Low Noise
- 53 Litre Collection Box
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Bosch Shredder AXT 25 TC (plunger for trimmed material, 53-litre collection box, cardboard box, material throughput: 230 kg/h, max. cutting capacity: Dia. 45 mm, 2500 W)
Bosch AXT 25 D Quiet Shredder, Cutting Capacity 40 mm
Dirty Pro Tools™ Garden Shredder 40mm Cutting Width Electric 2500 W 4050 RPM Blade
Makita UD2500 240 V Electric Shredder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£3.98||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Platinum Home and Garden||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||D Pro Tools UK||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||77 x 68 x 40 cm||77.6 x 68.4 x 39.4 cm||73 x 67.7 x 36.7 cm||—||59 x 42 x 52.5 cm|
|Item Weight||30.5 kg||30.5 kg||32 kg||—||32 kg|
The new Bosch AXT25TC is a versatile, multi purpose quiet shredder with the Turbine-Cut system that is suitable for all types of wood and green material. It has a 2500 watt high torque motor and up to 45mm cutting capacity. The revolutionary Turbine-Cut system has an 8 blade rotating turbine virtually ruling out any possibility of stalling. It will shred both green material and hard wood very quickly at a throughput rate of approximately 230kg/h to provide the best material for composting.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recently a friend let me use his Bosch shredder and I decided to buy the newer and more powerful Bosch AXT25TC.
This has proved a truly great purchase:
1. It has a great 'appetite' for branches ands leafy material
2. It is reasonably quiet
3. I feed it fairly heavily and it has never jammed
4. The integrated mulch holder is robust and very useful and I have experienced no spillage
5. Any branches that don't connect with the cutting cone can easily be fed through by inserting more branches or by using the plunger supplied
6. It would seem impossible to put your hand into the cutting area ... but then why would you?
7. It is relatively fast and hassle free and ideal for the larger garden
I would suggest wearing head and face protection when using as, if like me, you intend shredding thorny material these can twist as they go down the shoot and may catch your face if too close.
The wheel base, as noted by others, needs to be wider to provide greater stability when being moved into position but this is my only small issue with an otherwise superb machine
Wonderful and fully recommended.