Bosch ART 23 LI Cordless 14.4 Volt Li-Ion Grass Trimmer (23 cm Cutting Diameter)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Innovative plastic blade system for energy-efficient and precise cutting results. Easy to change retractable blades (12 pieces)
- Handy replacement blade storage on the handle and Bosch SDS: easy, tool-free blade changing
- Rotating 90 degrees, tilting head for hard to reach areas and plant protector for precise cutting
- Easy use and ergonomic two handed design, perfectly balanced with variable height adjustment for shorter and taller users
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The ART 23 LI is a lightweight, cordless grass trimmer ideal for cutting lawn edges, around trees, under benches and other obstacles.
Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery with no self discharge, no memory effect and fast charging, enables you to edge up to 1000 metres with one battery charge. With no cable to untangle or trip over, this cordless grass trimmer from Bosch allows complete freedom of use away from a power source.
The Cutting System
The tough, replaceable plastic blades give less resistance than a trimmer line to make best use of the cordless feature. The blade, which is energy efficient, ensures a clean, accurate cut to give a finished look to your garden lawn. There is a very handy store area for the extra blades for a convenient quick and easy replacement.
With a 34 cm height-adjustable telescopic handle, 90 degree rotating cutter head and lightweight at only 2.3 kg, the ART 23 LI allows for easy lifting, operation and manoeuvrability for fast edging and effortless trimming.
About Bosch lawn and garden
Bosch develops and manufactures a range of innovative powered garden products supplied to world markets.
The electric and cordless product range includes:
- Pressure washers
All products are designed with the consumer in mind to make those gardening tasks easier.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Light weight
- LiIon battery
- Blades are totally useless if you go near hard edges (paving). Think on using one blade per usage (very expensive) just to go along the edge of a driveway!
- More complicated rotating mechanism for edging than on other strimmers
- Rotation for edging leaves head at a slighly inconvenient angle for edging
1/ The 'blades' last very little time at all, even cutting fresh grass. They are ridiculously expensive when compared with their manufacturing cost.
2/ The tool is advertised as being suitable for edging. It is dismally awful at the job and it is impossible to get a straight edge because of the geometry of the tool.
3/ The instructions are appallingly inadequate, and I cannot find a site where I can download better instructions.
4/ There are wearing parts for which there seems to be no source of replacements, or means of detaching the broken part. As the instructions were inadequate, I shall never know for certain. I suppose that Bosch assume that you're going to stick it in a skip when anything wears out.
Be warned: There are much better battery-powered strimmers on the market.
Most recent customer reviews