- Also check our best rated Karcher Pressure Washer reviews
Bosch AQT 33-11 High Pressure Washer
- Quick-connect SDS fittings - ready to go straight out of the box, no assembly required
- Energy efficient auto-stop system, delivers power only when needed. Maximum flow temperature 40 degree Celsius
- Integrated storage for all accessories and compact space saving design.In use storage of the gun
- High efficiency pump provides more power and less effort
- Clear view water filter for easy maintenance and additional pump protection
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Kärcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Full Control Home Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Premium Full Control Car and Home Pressure Washer
Bosch EasyAquatak 120 High Pressure Washer
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||Black and Green||Yellow||Yellow||Yellow||Green|
|Item Weight||4 kg||5 kg||4.34 kg||4.58 kg||5 kg|
|Power source||Corded-electric||230v||Corded electric||Corded electric||Corded electric|
|Wattage||1,300 watts||1,400 watts||0 watts||0 watts||—|
The Bosch AQT 33-11 pressure washer is compact and mobile, ideal for cleaning bikes, windows, patios and garden furniture.
It has a 1300 W motor and a 330 L per hour water flow rate for quick, effective and effortless cleaning.
It's quick-connect fittings and fixed handle mean it is ready to go straight out of the box, with no assembly required.
The AQT 33-11 includes a fixed fan jet nozzle which allows you to quickly clean larger areas with ease, and a detergent nozzle for easy detergent application, ideal for cleaning small cars and bicycles.
This product comes with a free 2 year guarantee. In order to extend the warranty from 2 to 3 years, please register your new tool with MyBosch. You can register your tool by visiting manufacturer's site MyBosch-Tools site within 28 days of purchase.
1 x AQT 33-11 High Pressure Washer
1 x Instruction Manual
From the manufacturer
Compact and lightweight
At just 4 Kg, the AQT 33-11 is compact and lightweight making it easy to both manoeuvre and store away. Its fixed handle makes it easy to carry around your garden causing you minimal strain on your back and arms.
Powerful and energy effcient
The AQT 33-11 has a 1300 W motor and a maximum pressure of 110 bar making it ideal for everyday cleaning tasks. The 330 l/hour flow rate makes it quick and easy to clean the dirt from bikes, cars, patios and more. For efficiency and a longer product life the auto-stop system automatically stops the pump when not in use, delivering power only when you need it.
Quick-Connect SDS fittings
This pressure washer features a click and go system for a ready to use straight out of the box cleaning experience. The quick connect fittings mean that there is minimal assembly required – take it out of the packaging, set up the lance and hose and away you go. Be up and running in seconds.
The AQT 33-11 comes with a fixed fan jet nozzle to quickly cover larger areas and a detergent nozzle for easy detergent application, but thanks to a wide range of available accessories, the AQT 33-11 is an all-in-one solution to any outdoor cleaning challenge. Also available are the 90 degree angled nozzle, suction nozzle, drain cleaner hose and patio cleaner.
|Cleaning task||Motorbikes, Bikes, Garden Furniture||Small Cars, Motorbikes, BBQs, Garden Furniture||Small Cars, Motorbikes, Patios, BBQs, Garden Furniture||Family Cars, Motorbikes, BBQs, Garden Furniture and pottery||Family Cars, Motorbikes, Patios, Gutters, BBQs, Garden Furniture and pottery||Cleaning windows, bikes, large cars and patios|
|Flow Rate (L/hr)||330||350||350||370||370||400|
|Machine Weight (Kg)||4||5.5||5.5||6.5||6.5||6.8|
|Hose length (M)||3||5||5||6||6||6|
|Nozzle||Fixed Fan Jet||3 in 1||3 in 1||3 in 1||3 in 1||Fixed Fan Jet|
|90 degree Nozzle||✘||✘||✘||✘||✔||✘|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: once used the product is hard to set up and with very little instruction it was annoying, I had no idea he motor only clicks on when you press the trigger, my old one had a constant motor.
The snow foam lance that comes with the product is absolutely rubbish, it really doesn’t allow for thick foam over my car. I’ve had to buy a specific lance for it to work properly.
The rest of the product is good though
This is NOT the most powerful pressure washer around. It definitely is NOT the best choice is you have to wash 20 camper vans every day. It does not come with a whole raft of attachments (although I'm sure can be purchased separately). So why 5 stars????
I have had several pressure washers in the past....some fairly high end, with impressive abilities!!!! This time I spent a little more time considering what I really needed a pressure washer for....
1. To help clean the alloy wheels and take excess dirt of my car when cleaning......For me a pressure washer can NEVER clean a car on its own (bucket, sponge, wax that can be applied while wet...). But it does a great job on the wheels and a little rinsing....and this product does all required.
2. To spruce up a patio, taking off built up grime, mildew etc. This pressure washer does this as well as any I have had before.
3. To be light, portable, convenient. Another reviewer said that the hose was a little short. I have had previous pressure washers with long, stiff hoses. It was a nightmare to get the washer and several metres of this hose back into the shed. And the hose seemed to have a mind of its own. The next time it was required for use the hose seemed to be hooked around every bike, lawn mower, garden tool......resulting in a slight rise in temper during the 10 minutes required to get the pressure washer and hose out of the shed. This IS a little shorter.....but is also less stiff.....very easy to manage.
The hose, electrical lead and lance can all be wrapped around the unit and neatly placed in the shed. The unit is incredibly light and easy to carry.
The jet from the lance cannot be made WIDE or very NARROW......but I get around this by holding the end of the lance closer to what is being cleaned or a little further away :)
In summary.....not for those who need very high power (for whatever reason), or those who require a more robust unit for more demanding tasks, or those who swear by all the little gadgets you can attach to a pressure washer. I have no doubt there are many needs that may require something a bit higher spec.
For me....absolutely perfect for my needs!!!!
Most recent customer reviews
washed my 1200 superbike with no problems at all.