Customer reviews

on 10 March 2015
I was born in the fifties and most of these sweets were around then so it had a dual purpose for me. Good quantity and very well packaged and displayed. Enjoy!
on 23 May 2017
THE SIXTIES RETRO SWEETS WERE BOUGHT TO TAKE TO A MURDER MYSTERY .....CHAMPAYNE CHARLIE MYSTERY.......THEY WERE EXCELLANT....THEY WERE DEVOURED AFTER THE SIXTIES 3 COURSE MEAL...........BRILL SWEETS X GLENNIS
on 31 October 2015
A birthday present for my other half. I hope he enjoys his trip back to his childhood.
on 27 March 2013
I purchased this for a male relatives birthday. He loved it and was fascinated by its contents! I contacted the company prior to my order and they were able to add a personalised message and make the packaging more masculine.
on 17 February 2013
Brought this for a friends birthday present and they loved it!! Big smiles on their face as it brought back memories!! She even ordered one for her friends birthday afterwards!
on 29 December 2012
Arrived on time and was of an excellent quality. Lots of sweets in the box and plenty of selection. My husband was really pleased with it. Shall certainly be ordering more.
on 15 January 2014
I bought this for
my husband as a birthday treat and he loved it ...he is very hard to please but as a little extra present it was great !!
Would say a great pressie if a little pricey !!
on 9 March 2014
This was part of a 50th birthday present and the recipient was thrilled as it brought back his childhood memories.
on 29 February 2016
Disappointing gift for my Wife.
She really liked the gift when received, but actually said a few weeks later (when I found them in the Dustbin) that the Chews were Very soft and all the sweets tasted like they had been in the shippers warehouse for a very long time
on 20 February 2017
Everything I wanted and more , I got this for my father and it was 10/10 on delivery (came quick and packaged as I wanted). The best moment was watching him open these sixties goodies and see him go back to his childhood! Perfect in every way and I will buy again.