VINE VOICEon 1 September 2008
I bought these bottles following the numerous media reports on the dangers of Bisphenol A. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they've performed. There are a number of bits and pieces to de-assemble for washing, and re-assemble afterwards but I really don't find it a hassle. My son seemed to feed better from the bottles (when compared to breast feeding) and they really did seem to reduce the colicky pain from which he suffered. Basically Bornfree offer a very good bottle with the added bonus that it's Bisphenol A free - surely that is recommendation enough?!

I purchased spare slow flow, medium flow (and fast flow) teats thinking that I would need them. But actually no! The teats are surprisingly robust (or maybe my little one has a gentle feeding technique?!), and make the bottles even better value for money. The bottles come with slow flow teats so I purchased a number of variable flow teats which will hopefully see me through all my wee one's bottle stages. He has taken to the variable flow teats absolutely fine. The teats are marked on around the edge with drops (1 drop = slow flow, 2 drops = medium, and 3 drops = fast flow). I'm told that you line the drops up with baby's nose and then that's the rate of flow they get. Bornfree don't provide this information with the teats which would have been useful to a novice like me!
on 9 October 2014
very good teats, however we find that baby still finished bottle rather quickly from early days, despite using bottles with anti-colic system. we found that doctor browns level 1 teats of the same size/range was slightly better in terms of the right flow but i think its because all babies are different and you just need to find what works better. since baby has been 4 weeks old, the flow now seems to work great, and its good to have both to now alternate use.
on 13 February 2014
This teat was the only one which my baby had not struggle with from the first try, just started to suck immediately.
Born free things are the best choice if you have to use bottles.
on 11 September 2014