on 4 October 2014
I am basically happy ewth this purchase but I do find that the briefs could do with being a bit longer in the leg to fit better.However for the price they are ok.
on 14 July 2015
Perfect quality.
on 26 September 2014
Great quality boxers. Had these before, wash great, keep shape for a long time.
on 20 January 2014
Not really sure how to review mens underwear but I will give it a go. I bought these for my husband who is really fussy about undies. He said he likes these ones because they are tight fitting and don't loose their shape. The colours are great and they wash really well. I would recommend all Bjorn Borg undies as we have been buying them for ages and they always keep their shape.
on 9 March 2013
They are nice quality and well made. The delivery was fast from Amazon. I wear a size large normally but unfortunately the sizing is small and it makes you sweat more "down there".
on 4 February 2013
Quite disappointed , I am using Medium size all the time , but this product is so big & a bit loose , I am not comfortable , I worn the first one & gave away the rest of the two . Good quality . But as I have said - the comfort is more importnat .
on 13 January 2014
Love these underpants. Nice quality and really comfortable but beware of sizing. I am normally a large but these come up really small. The majority of underwear manufacturers size large between a 35-37 but for some reason BB size them at 32-34, not very clever and hence the 3 stars otherwise would have given them 5.
on 27 November 2014
Great fit without restriction. Nice material and great quality with a good look.
on 24 December 2012
After years of M&S boxers my husband says that these are the most comfortable underwear he has ever had.The purple ones are a little bright but nobody else will see them will they!!
on 12 October 2014
I would say they are decent underwear, I like the colours and fit.