Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 18 July 2015
I wanted something to wear under all these vest tops I own with huge arm holes, and this is absolutely perfect. I'm a 10-12 so ordered the large and it fits perfectly for me. Brilliant buy for the money and I wouldn't hesitate to order again, as it came quite quickly from the seller too. The material is lovely and soft, it's very stretchy and I know I can get wear out of this with the majority of my wardrobe. 5/5
on 2 April 2014
Really nice top in a good quality. No pads though which I had expected,but otherwise reall ynice and the fabric is really nice.
on 7 August 2014
I bought a nude bandeau strapless top to wear under a dress to a wedding as I don't want bra straps to show. Very pleased with this as it is SO comfortable to wear. I've now bought a black one to wear under dark tops/dresses..
Delivery was really quick too.
on 28 August 2014
Completely sheer and tiny. I ordered a large white one to account for my boobs and what I got looked like an extra small.
However the black one that I ordered at the same time was absolutely fine and fit well enough.
on 11 August 2014
It fits smaller than expected. I'm a 14-16 and ordered a xxl which normally would be for quite a large person however, it fits and am happy with it as it does the job.
on 10 July 2014
Instead of a strapples bra i decided to get this to wear under a dress wth straps that usually shows my bra strap which i don't like.
this is quite good as it is not noticaable.
on 17 January 2015
Seriously, I'm not quite sure what I thought I was buying.. whatever it was, it wasn't quite what I received. This doesn't stay up. Very light material. No real hold. Never again.
on 12 May 2014
Very good item for price. Good quality n fits well. I got xxl which is 14-16 but would probably fit bit larger. Would buy again
on 31 August 2015
I am a 38dd and ordered a large and it fitted perfectly and does the job. Being big busted I was worried it wouldn't work but it's brilliant.
on 28 August 2015
This said it was 100% cotton which is why I chose it - it's not cotton at all, not even a tiny bit. Otherwise seems fine.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated • Lowest Price