on 31 July 2015
So handy to hold keys and phone when out running. It's pretty stretchy, but I wouldn't put more in it than my keys and phone, purely because I wear it around my waist and anything more would be too bulky. I was slightly hesitant when I ordered, due to the low price, but if all you need is something to hold keys etc. when out and about then why pay more?
on 7 February 2015
I needed a bag to keep a few small items in when I go running. One side I keep my keys and glucose tablets, then other side I put my Blackberry which tracks my run. Comfortable, stretchy waist band, means it's likely to fit any waistline. This item is excellent value for money.
on 20 July 2014
Great product just the right size and very lightweight for when I go for a jog have recommended to my friends
on 23 December 2014
Excellent product for fitness and other programmes alike.
Can fit iPhone but not bigger phones like Nexus or Samsung Note etc
on 13 October 2014
Delivered on time. Great product, using it to carry phone and other small items when horse riding. Comfortable to wear, even when also wearing a body protector. Have already recommended to friends.
on 26 April 2016
I'm a size 10-12 and its a very snug fit. I like to wear these things lower down on my hips rather than my waist and its just about possible if I loosen the elastic strap to its limit. Great for carrying a phone, tissues, magic beans, lipsalve, even a water pack( albeit a tiny one). Think the elastic may fray in time - but thats my own fault for forcing it down onto my hips - on my waist it fits fine. It doesn't bounce around when running so quite pleased with it for its comparative cheapness.
on 22 August 2014
Great bit of kit - holds phone, energy gels, keys etc, yet looks hardly any bigger than a belt.
on 26 August 2014
arrived very quickly. very pleased with product but not as pictured only had one pocket.
on 17 August 2014
Quick delivery and every thing I was excepting from This product.
on 21 October 2015
I bought it for the marathon and have been using it ever since on different occasions (sport events, music festivals, travels). The pockets are perfect size - small enough to be convenient and big enough to fit my phone.