on 7 August 2013
I got these vouchers as prizes for a school competition. Printed out they looked great and were a perfect fit for standard size gift card envelopes. I liked the fact you could choose from a range of pictures for the cards! My daughter actually won one in the end, so I got to use it! Very easy to apply when paying and she got to choose the gift! Perfect.
on 26 October 2013
I bought one of these for someone I didn't really know what to get, and this was totally simple and easy to do. Put any amount on it you like, pick what kind of card you want, write the message, and then print it off and fold it up. You can put it in a real card as well if you want to have the full effect of another card, but this was totally easy just by itself.
on 13 March 2018
Great product :-)
on 2 July 2017
Easy way to obtain a book token when you live rurally
on 22 October 2013
So it's someone's birthday/it's father's day/mother's day/Christmas tomorrow.
You haven't bought a gift / you didn't know what to get them / you procrastinated too much and time caught up with you.
Have no fear, print one of these off and you're done.

(I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me.)
on 27 June 2017
Great present for Xmas.
on 21 January 2013
I got this voucher for a friend but sadly I couldn't print in and give it to them on time. She loved it once she got it. I think they are great ideas. But I emaild it to her in the end not on time. As I couldn't get a coppy of it or print it. I had to call up amazon to sort the problem out. They did this very quickly and I was please with their quickness. But sadly She got it a day late.
on 20 October 2016
Appropriate for occasion
on 5 December 2016
OK
on 14 June 2014
It does exactly what it says on the tin!
Easy to order the right value and then print it so it looks good in a gift envelope