Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

This Book Should Be In Your Christmas Stocking

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Nov 2007, 21:51:34 GMT
In my opinion this is an excellent read well worth investing in.

This second edition of the Naked Trader is aimed I believe not only at the novice share dealer but also the relatively new one and, maybe, the more experienced dealer who has perhaps lost their way a little doesn't understand why and would like to polish up on their skills.

It is very refreshing to read a book on this subject that has been written in such an entertaining, easy-to-understand and logical style. So long as you can read and understand English you will understand everything set down in this book!

Robbie explains the pitfalls of trading and, compellingly, and almost accidentally, gives an invaluable insight into the psychologhy of the share trader. He does this by providing real examples of mistakes he made and how he now avoids them. The beauty of the book is that you can relate to the mistakes without having had previous experience of share dealing. Of course, having read the book, you don't need to make similar mistakes yourself.

Spreadbetting is a topic that is, I feel, a potentially ominous subject for anyone new to share dealing to broach but this book explains it simply and brilliantly. There is also an excellent chapter on 10 strategies to employ to find the best shares that make money for you steadily.

If, like me, you thought you may be a bit thick to ever get your head round sharedealing, I promise you that having read this book your confidence will soar and you will feel more than able to proceed.

Finally, the book appears to take it for granted that you have access to the internet and can find your way round a web site without to much drama. If you don't have such access, I wouldn't bother buying it for yourself but instead buy it for someone who does.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2007, 09:21:44 GMT
J. HUGHES says:
I wonder is it like a repeat to the 1st edition?? I had thought it would be building and following on from the first edition rather than re-iterating...

Posted on 7 Aug 2009, 06:20:59 BST
Last edited by the author on 7 Aug 2009, 06:25:22 BST
zhukov says:
i just cannot see how this book can make anyone money-apart from robbie burns,it should be called THE MORONS HANDBOOK OF SHARETRADING,
its a complete waste of time,the advice is for people who read harry potter and think thats intellectually stimulating,need i say more.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  27 Nov 2007
Latest post:  7 Aug 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about