Book of Shadows Diary – 1 Nov 1996
|New from||Used from|
Diary, 1 Nov 1996
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
So, A4 black smooth leather effect with plenty of pages (around 200) must be around 120gsm white paper, good quality feel to it. Gold foil print looks very sturdy and not shoddily printed on. Book of Shadows is also written down the spine.
Very nice feeling product and now that I'm returned to the path after years of having abandoned the practise, I'm very excited to start logging my meditations and spells and so forth.
A great place to start if you're new to your Book of Shadows is this site: [...]
as it's got a lot of basics and good suggestions to kick it off to a good start and things to consider along the way.
The book comes with a great little A5 brown leaflet inside detailing how to consecrate the book, so all in all a very good product, 5 stars.
It comes blank!!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Earth Based Religions > Witchcraft & Wicca
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Occultism > Magic
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Earth-Based Religions > Magic & Alchemy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Earth-Based Religions > Wicca