- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Short Books Ltd (7 April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907595198
- ISBN-13: 978-1907595196
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 2.5 x 19.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 594,909 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Book of Heroes: or a Sporting Half-century Paperback – 7 Apr 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Quite simply, a writer in a class of his own --Clare Balding
A celebration of sport and life by one of the finest sportswriters of his generation --The Mail on Sunday
Barnes never disappoints... He takes us through five decades of sporting heroes in thrilling fashion --Mike Atherton
About the Author
Simon Barnes is the multi-award-winning chief sportswriter for The Times. He is also a novelist, nature writer and horseman, and the author of a dozen books, including the bestselling How to be a Bad Birdwatcher and The Meaning of Sport (Short Books). He lives in Suffolk with his family.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.