on 16 July 2013
Bought this as a cheap download for my son to read on my kindle while on holiday, thinking he wouldn't entertain it... He absolutely devoured it and I've just had to buy book 2. My son is 10yrs and has just read all of the Percy Jackson books, he was more addicted to this though!
on 26 September 2013
Book 1: The Crown Prince (The Kid Emperor of Occultoria) is a great read, I could not put it down and read it in one evening. It is a page turner and I really felt like I was there in the book being on of the protagonists. I felt like I was in a film, in fact I can really see this book as a Pixar movie. The novel was complete and the structure excellent and best of all it was free. I highly recommend it, try it I guarantee you will not put it down. I can't wait to start book 2.
on 17 October 2013
Great for young readers (10 or younger) basically a copy for younger people of Percy Jackson though not a lot is based on Greek myth. It also has bad grammar. Not recommended for anyone over ten. Reads like a 12yr old's story
on 1 October 2013
Great book! Very nice! This book is not one of the most factual books I have read, I like that. I would recommend this book to any one who likes mythological types of books. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
on 13 August 2013
To me, this book is a poor imitation of the Percy Jackson books. The young hero is dyslexic, just like Percy Jackson. Too similar for my liking
on 25 February 2015
It was an ok book but definitely not my favourite. My favourite is A Kiss In The Dark by cat Clarke
on 31 October 2014
very pleased with item thanks
on 17 December 2014