- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: Ryland Peters & Small (10 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849754357
- ISBN-13: 978-1849754354
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.1 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 47,635 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Book of Buns: Over 50 brilliant bakes from around the world Hardcover – 10 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What's not to love? --True Loaf
About the Author
"Jane Mason is a baker, writer, and social entrepreneur. She founded Virtuous Bread (www.virtuousbread.com) in 2010 to make it fun and easy for people all over the world to make and find and learn about bread and in so doing to forge the link between bread and virtue. She is also the director of Bread Angels (www.breadangels.com) - a network of micro-bakers who work at home to make good bread available in their local communities.
To date, she has written three books - All You Knead Is Bread, The Book of Buns, and Home Made Sourdough - and is the contributing editor on Mexico - the Cook Book. She currently lives between Mexico and London and is busy on her fourth book."
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 26 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?