- Get 3 of 3 for 24v7 for £24.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Box Set reviews
Bones - Season 7 [DVD]
|Additional DVD options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Buy Episodes||Buy Season|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Bones, a darkly amusing procedural entering its seventh season, is inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs.
In last season’s final episode, Brennan stunned Booth when she revealed the news that she was pregnant with his child. In the Season 7 premiere, we pick up with the new couple well into Brennan’s pregnancy. Still seeing the world from radically different perspectives, Booth and Brennan grapple with the issues surrounding the upcoming birth of their child--all while continuing to deal with a series of gruesome and baffling crimes. And this season brings more than a baby. Our team will also have to contend with a nefarious tech-savvy foe who uses his unparalleled skills to challenge Booth, Brennan and the squints to solve a string of murders designed to embarrass and humiliate them.
• Deleted scene from "The Memories in the Shallow Grave"
• Creating the suit on set
• Bone of contention: On the red carpet
• Gag reel
• Audio commentary on "The Past in the Present"
• Deleted scene on "The Past in the Present"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
There is thus extra scope for deadpan comedy from one of television's most unlikely couples. Tough FBI man Booth is emotional about the imminence of new life. Humourless forensic expert Brennan insists on working to the last moment, her excitement confined to thoughts of teaching their future offspring such delights as how to dissect a frog. Meanwhile colleagues Angela and Hodgins try not to let sleepless nights with little Michael affect their work.
The four stars rise to the challenge. They sparkle. They are fun.
Despite such commitments, all actively set about solving yet more intriguing cases. The yuk factor abounds with corpses often in advanced stages of putrefaction (including one flattened over a long stretch of highway). Often identities of culprits genuinely surprise.
As always, the likeable main cast is complemented by quirky "squinterns", Finn a most welcome addition. (More of him, please!) Booth's blunt boss Caroline remains great value. (More of her, too, would be very welcome.) Especially moving is Ep. 4, enhanced by Ralph Waite (of "The Waltons") as Booth's grandfather.
Some may find Ep.12 set in Hollywood a bit silly (although the makers seem thrilled with it). Few, though, will doubt the impact of the season's finale - a ruthless serial killer running rings round the team, one of them in particular danger....
Commentaries. Modest extras. A happy gag reel.
Although occasionally uneven, the series has been a firm favourite from its very start. This latest season may be shorter than many would wish but still contains much to please, babies included.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
All the seasons of Bones are fantastic and worth keeping. With the last series currently being shown, I wanted to collect the whole series and have done this quite successfully... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Doffydel