Bones and Joints: A Guide for Students: With Pageburst Online Access Paperback – 17 Jan 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This book is a concise introduction to the radiographic anatomy of major bones and joints within the body. The book is now in its fifth edition, this latest benefiting from the inclusion of additional radiographic images from a range of imaging modalities. Illustrations have been given a second colour to aid comprehension and a self-test aid has been included. The book is written for undergraduate diagnostic radiography students but would also be of use to other health care professionals and prove a useful revision tool for qualified radiographers. Overall, an excellent book which benefits from the additions made to it. - Ann Newton-Hughes, Lecturer and Clinical Learning Manager, University of Salford. "This would be an excellent reference book for anyone who needs to learn their anatomy and physiology of bones and joints." Samantha Robinson, British Journal of Healthcare Assistants August 2008 'Strength for this text lies in its simple musculoskeletal diagrams. The book is aimed at healthcare students who are new to anatomy and need to get up-to-speed quickly. This publication also comes with a scratch code that is intended to give the purchaser ?access to electronic content via the publisher's website and also via a third party mobile device app to devices such as an iPad. The downloadable eReader allows the creation of user-defineable notes and highlights that can be accessed/shared by other members of a student's class. In summary, at just over 250 pages, ?this book is a reader-friendly introduction to the musculoskeletal sytem and would be of interest to any new radiography student.' RAD, June 2012
About the Author
Chris Gunn MA, TDCR
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Radiography
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Medical Imaging
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z