on 25 October 2015
Great mystery and suspense build as you travel through this magical world, that you will not want to leave once entered. Great characters that you become akin to and will to succeed, thoroughly recommend, hard to put down.
on 31 July 2017
enjoyed this series
on 10 December 2014
"okay"... though I think the book is maybe aimed at teenagers (it doesn't say it is), the plot is a bit simple and the ending forgettable. Not good enough that I will buy any more in the series.
on 26 August 2015
I loved this story kept me turning the pages well into the night. well writen cannot wait for the next book.
on 13 April 2014
enjoyed the book very much. the characters were believable, and the brother/sister bond was unexpected and well portrayed. Will certainly read the next book.
on 2 January 2014
really enjoyed this book it was an easy read and very interesting, it keeped me turning the pages. I am looking forward to the next one book.
One person found this helpful
on 10 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book - a real page turner. Cannot wait to read more, brilliant characters and innovative storyline.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 November 2013
I need the next one now!

I stumbled upon this book by chance and am so glad I did. If you love fantasy and alternate worlds, this is a book for you. It really grips you right from the start and all the way through to the end.

Loved it.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, thought it wasn't as good as the prequel but am really looking forward to continuing the saga.
on 17 December 2013
I love fantasy saga books and this one certainly hit the mark. I started with the sample book on kindle and then just had to buy the full version, definitely worth reading and i will be buying the second book
One person found this helpful