- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Le Bon Vin Pinot Grigio Twin Wine Gift Set 75 cl (Case of 2)
|Price:||£25.00 (£12.50 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Produced in Italy's Veneto region.
- Presented in a cardboard gift box.
- Perfect gift for the wine lover.
- 75cl Bottles
- Vintages are subject to change.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
This great value gift pack contains two fruity Pinot Grigio wines. The white Pinot Grigio is dry, fresh and fruity while the rosato is an easy drinking rose wine with a supple fresh taste and delicate floral aromas. The Rocca family have been in the wine trade since 1880 when Vinicola Rocca was formed. The company has grown over 4 generations as a result of its passion and dedication to producing quality wines.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brought as a gift for Mothers Day so I can't comment on the wine itself but the it all looks great in its box.Published 16 months ago by Tom