Bon Courage: A French Renovation in Rural Limousin Paperback – 4 Feb 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'hilarious and heart-warming tale'(French Property News)
About the Author
Richard Wiles is the author of a number of books, including "A Dictionary of French Building Terms."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The descriptions of the area and locals living there is wonderful and the trials and errors of such a project is told so well.
Brilliant book and will at some point get the follow-up to read!!
I suppose this is all true, I admire their determination to stick it out in all the mud, cold and rubbish lying around. I was however very upset with the frequent reference to how the animals were treated by neighbouring farmers, this I have to say did spoil the story a tiny bit for me. However, apart from that a great read, I love France and live part time in the Herault area on the outskirts of a little village.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A well written account of one mans batttle with french bureaucracy,weather,french farmer's and the local wildlife in search of an idyllic life in rural France. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Mr. Andrew J. Fox
I'm a sucker for this kind of book, but this is clearly the very best of the lot. My next job having just finished it is to go to Kindle t buy the sequel. Read morePublished 12 months ago by PW
I really did not like the author's style of writing. Interesting content but WAY too convoluted in his minute description of every little thing. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Lorna Whyte
An interesting account of the author's move to France but not too much different from many other books about the same subject.Published 18 months ago by Kindle Customer AMR
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > France
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Computers
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Home Extensions & Renovation
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > France
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United States
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing