Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 November 2010
This was a present from my daughter as she is aware of my love for Lush and was trying to get me something different.
These products are all natural and hand made. They are not cheap and although they are lovely their smell in the bath is not as strong or lasting as Lush stuff.I love the fact that they are natural and not tested on animals in any way but the perfume oils seem to be a bit less strong than I would have hoped. They look lovely and make a great gift and I would buy thus again but would look for it on sale as I do think they are expensive.
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 December 2010
Bought this for a friend's birthday during the Lightning Sale here at Amazon and it really made a great gift. She has quite sensitive skin and has not had any problems with the products she tried so far. Could smell the wonderful scent from the outside of the parcel and the packaging of the items is very nicely done, making it a perfect present. The scent is strong, but not too strong in case you are sensitive to perfumed soaps.

Why I took one star off? Just like the other reviewer I would not have bought it for full price, but when on offer here again, I would certainly buy another set.
on 3 February 2012
This is really nice for the £8 I paid for it, the items are pretty small and the box underneath the wrapping is horrid but it did keep the items safe. They smell lovely and does make a pretty little gift.
This is a nicely presented gift set, containing 5 very different products from the Bomb cosmetics range. The products are pre-gift packaged (although there is a sticker on the bottom, showing what's inside the packaging.

Inside the gift wrap, the presentation is less good: a plain cardboard box and a nest of straw are definitely not something you'd want to keep in your bathroom, but they're eco-friendly and were more than adequate at keeping the breakable items in intact condition. The soap, creamer, bath blaster and bath mallow are all individually shrink-wrapped, so there's no need to worry about bathroom humidity if you don't want to use them straight away.

The products themselves are strongly and pleasantly scented as well as attractively coloured - indeed, despite the packaging materials, you can smell all kinds of floral/fruity loveliness as soon as you open the Amazon carton. Nice though this is, the RRP is on the high side. I was lucky enough to get this doubly discounted during the CyberMonday sales week. I like the product and would look for it again on offer, but would not be willing to pay the full price.
on 27 December 2010
I got my Grandma this for Christmas and she didn't know whether to put them in the bath or eat them. They were beautiful little bath bombs and she loved it; perfect gift.
on 5 March 2012
This made a lovely gift and the items all smell amazing!!! There's no need to get this gift wrapped though as it already has the lovely wrapping shown on the picture. Would definitely order again.
on 18 September 2016
My daughter has just opened these as its her birthday.all these sets come already wrapped and tells you whats on them on the leaflet outside.these bath bombs are beautiful and smell lovely and theres a bottle of body wash with petals in it
on 27 December 2016
I bought this as a gift after being a recipient of a similar gift myself. This is well presented, great price and the products smell amazing... good enough to eat although resist the temptation as I can't imagine they tasted great. There is a good selection in the box to last you a while, I like to use these products every so often as a treat rather than every bath time so this gift lasts me ages.!I will buy these products again and again fir my loved ones snd even treat myself occasionally.
on 29 March 2011
Perhaps a bottle of wine or a box of chocolates is not appropriate for the lady you wish to thank...so buy her this lovely collection, I am sure she will appreciate your thoughtfulness. Perfect gift for that special school teacher and so much nicer than an apple!
on 13 May 2011
I bought this for my friend for her birthday. Its a great little pamper box, i've had good feedback from her for it! I think these are really good for people who you aren't quite sure what to buy them!!

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price