Bolle Kids Nebula Ski Goggles
|Price:||£26.54 - £29.99|
- Double lens forms a thermal barrier between the cold outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity, preventing condensation.
- Venting systems in the frame promote directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for fogging.
- A medium density foam backs up a soft micro-fleece face layer for comfortable fit.
- All Bollé lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometers
- Vermillion Gun lens has a 22% light transmission (Cat 2) for low to bright snowy conditions. The lens improves contrast in flat-light.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you’re into carving smooth lines down the mountain, then you’d better get into the smooth contours of the Nebula. This goggle gives you a classic look that’s backed by the latest technology to help you see whatever terrain you’re tackling for an out-of-this-world ride.
1x Ski Goggles
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
both my 11 y old boy and myself (mum) use it taking turns. the lens is good for all weather but i also bought a spare lens for very sunny days, in a more jazzy colour, and it's incredibly easy to swap lenses. very good value for money.