Bollé Women's Monarch Ski Goggle - Threadstripe Frame Vermillion Gun Lens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Double lens forms a thermal barrier between the cold outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity, preventing condensation.
- Venting systems in the frame promote directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for fogging.
- A medium density foam backs up a soft micro-fleece face layer for comfortable fit.
- All Bollé lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometers
- Vermillion Gun lens has a 22% light transmission (Cat 2) for low to bright snowy conditions. The lens improves contrast in flat-light.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Push through powder days with Monarch, king of the goggles. Its medium fit and bold look help you clearly see the terrain ahead without leaving anything behind. That means the technology to stay fog free so you can stay focused on ripping it up.
Flow-Tech® venting - Engineered venting systems in each frame promote directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for moisture build up and maintaining your pristine vision
All Bollé designs are engineered so that the goggle is seated in the ideal position for fit, comfort, and technical performance with any helmet.
Double layer face foam ensures a comfortable fit using a medium density foam backed up by a soft micro-fleece
Creation of a dual-pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents distracting condensation from forming.
P80+ layer - Embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of the terrain ahead.
Carbo-Glass Coating - Outer lenses are sheathed in a protective armour to prevent scratches, keeping your lenses and outlook as clear as a bluebird sky.