Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bollé Sun Protection Carve Outdoor Skiing Goggle
|Price:||£21.55 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£14.45 (40%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Double lens forms a thermal barrier between the cold outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity, preventing condensation.
- Venting systems in the frame promote directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for fogging.
- A medium density foam backs up a soft micro-fleece face layer for comfortable fit.
- All Bollé lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometers
- Citrus Gun lens has a 17% light transmission (Cat 3) for brighter days when a goggle is still needed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
One of this season’s new styles, the Carve provides simple styling with technical necessity. Venting in the frame and lens provide continuous airflow to prevent fogging along with P80 Plus CarboGlas® to restrict moisture build up and prevent scratches.
1x Ski Goggles
From the manufacturer
Born in 1888 in France.
- 1937: Sunglasses and optical frame
- 1945-50: Led the way in moulding nylon to the highest standards in the world
- 1950: Goggles and safety glasses
- 1960: Ski goggles were first marketed by Bollé
For all riders who have chosen snow sports as a means of expression, Bolle resolutely continues to bring out innovative solutions.
So as to have perfect visibility of the terrain, Bolle has developed unparalleled quality in its photochromic Modulator 2.0 lens, offering spectacular, high-performance visual acuity even in the most extreme conditions.
- Lens for all temperature conditions
- NXT lens
- Photochromic polarised lens
Classics: Comfort Without Compromise
P80 + Layer
Embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of the terrain ahead.
Engineered venting systems in each frame promote directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for moisture build up and maintaining your pristine vision.
Creation of a dual-pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents distracting condensation from forming.
|Double/Single layer face foam||Double||Double||Double||Single|
|P80 + Anti fog||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Carbo-glas Anti Scratch||✓||✓||✓||-|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They give a brilliant image with minimal distortion, pink until colour balance is (quickly) normalised by the brain.
Peripheral vision is acceptable if not great.
No problems using these on snowfields, with and without a climbing helmet.
Have not tested in bright sunshine, or in poor light, or in pouring rain.
Only slight problem is the headband isn't the most comfortable across the top of the ears.
Most recent customer reviews