Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 March 2015
I didn't know what to expect when getting this book, knowing neither the subject or author. But once started I could hardly put it down. An amazing story of God's grace and help in the most testing situations imaginable. A beautiful story of faith and love. Although it deals with persecution, yet it handles it so sensitively that one is not filled with revulsion but amazement at God's provision and blessing in all circumstances.
on 17 July 1999
I felt strongly enough about this book to go out of my way to write a review (!). I learned a lot about how the Chinese government deals with the Church. I would love to meet Pastor Lamb someday.
on 20 February 1999
In 1996, a friend loaned me their copy of Bold as a Lamb just one month prior to our trip to China. This book gave me a stronger understanding of the real presecution that takes place everyday in this fallen world that desperately needs Jesus Christ. This book recounts the story of one Christian man's life within the wallls of China. How he spent over 20 years of his life in prison because of his faith in Jesus Christ. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone Christian or not. Also, to those who teach High School or College students this would be an excellent book for classroom reading and discusion. While in China, I personally met Pastor Samual Lamb and worshiped with his home church.